Not sure what to do

m_t_rose

Mommy of Jacob and Julia
Reaction score
My Oh and I were planning on waiting until April 08 to start TTC because we are currently waiting for our house to be finished being built and then we wanted some time in the new house to make sure we have enough money and to start putting away money for a baby. Then this past weekend my OH's only Grandma was diagnosed with cancer and was given between 6 months - 2 years. We have always wanted our grandparents to meet our baby and I know that the sooner we begin to try the better. Do you think that is a good enough reason to TTC sooner?

If you guys feel ready to start trying, then by all means. A lot of people realize that it's time when stuff like this pops up. Good Luck

Your original plan sounds sensibel but you need to know if you start ttc will you still be able to afford to do all of that.

Good luck with whatever you decide xx

If it's that important to you and you think you could cope with having a baby around a bit sooner, I say go for it. Just don't put yourself into a tough situation if you're going to struggle and lose everything else..

xx

YES !

My auntie was diagnosed with cancer this year and its been awful.
But its jolted me into realising that family is the only thing that matters.

And who knows... it takes some couples well over a year to conceive....

(Note... advice from the broody is not always objective!)

Good luck with whatever you do xxxxx

YES !

My auntie was diagnosed with cancer this year and its been awful.
But its jolted me into realising that family is the only thing that matters.

And who knows... it takes some couples well over a year to conceive....

(Note... advice from the broody is not always objective!)

Good luck with whatever you do xxxxx

I agree with this, it may not be the most sensible thing for you to do financially but as far as i can see people usually find a way to manage. Whatever that be. I know that for me, if i had received news like this then i would start TTC now and hope everything else worked out.

:hugs: Good luck with whatever your decision. xx

We have decided to try for the next 2 months and if it doesn't wok by then we will try again in April. Wish me luck!! I am going to stay here in this section though because I feel like we aren't really trying just stopping using protection for the next 2 months

good luck!! I hope everything works out for the best!

:dust:

I'm so sorry to hear that! If you guys are ready though I would say go for it. My dad has cancer, though he is doing really well its my reason for wanting a baby!

We have decided to try for the next 2 months and if it doesn't wok by then we will try again in April. Wish me luck!! I am going to stay here in this section though because I feel like we aren't really trying just stopping using protection for the next 2 months

Good luck! Will have my fingers crossed for you. And lots and lots of baby :dust::dust::dust: for you too xx

yay! go you! I really hope you get pregnant. At the end of the day, if you have a baby and things are a bit stressful for you and dh then you will remember it, but your child won't. Nothing is ever going to happen the way you imagine, the best you can do is to deal with things as they come along.

This doesn't make much sense, sorry. Havent eaten much today so a bit out of it!!

still, fairy dust to you :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->