Not sure what to make of these.....

Hazelnut

New Mum.
Reaction score
God I hate these OPK's!!!

I started taking them last Thurs which will have been CD17, today I am CD22. Some of these have faded now, but I think I got my strongest positive on Mon, 5th on down.
Am i still OV, the bottom 2 tests i took this aft and then the last one about 6pm tonight. We BD Thurs, Sat and Sun. Hubby has been away Mon but is back tom so planning on BDing tom and fri too.

Really appreciate your opinions. x x x x x

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 39
Hi hun, sorry none of the opks are positive. The bottom line has to be as strong as the control, if not stronger for it to be a positive. Is it possible u ovd before u started testing? Because according to those tests uv not had ur LH surge yet, so have not ovulated. Personally i found i had to test twice a day to pick up my surge as it was very short, some peoples last a day or 2. So,it doesnt matter that some are darker,none are positive, but keep testing, and when u get one with a 2nd line as dark or darker than the control then get bding as ul ov sometime in the next 36 hours, i believe xx

Thanks hun, I get what your saying and I know that the line has to be as dark as the control line. About 2 of these were when I took them, obviously these are days old now so have faded, but I will keep testing. I very much doubt I ov before CD17 as my cycles are average 35 days, shortest 31, longest 39.
x x

Oh sorry,i misunderstood. Personally iv found that the lines always fade the same, so are u sure u have actually had a positive one, because im not sure why just the bottom line would fade?? Honestly dont mean to sound difficult but none of them look close to positive. Maybe u should try testing twice a day, if i hadnt i wouldnt have known when i was ovulating. But good luck!! If u assume ur LP will be between 10-14 days, then u should ov in next few days?

Oh sorry,i misunderstood. Personally iv found that the lines always fade the same, so are u sure u have actually had a positive one, because im not sure why just the bottom line would fade?? Honestly dont mean to sound difficult but none of them look close to positive. Maybe u should try testing twice a day, if i hadnt i wouldnt have known when i was ovulating. But good luck!! If u assume ur LP will be between 10-14 days, then u should ov in next few days?

Thanks lovie, what times did you test when you were testing twice a day?
My body didn't really give me any signs of OV last week, and tonight I am having some Ov cramps, like stitch and I had some CM earlier.

Confusing times ey?!! x x x

I think in the morning (even though i think they say u should wait til the afternoon as ur body doesnt metabolise it til then or something?!) and then early evening. We were ttc for 3 months, the 1st month i got positives that lasted around a day, then the 2nd and 3rd i seemed to get like a few hours of positive opks. But had early mc first month so maybe that changed it for me. But i read on here to test twice a day,and i wouldnt have known id ov if not,so its worth a try! If i got quite a dark one but not quite positive, id test again a few hours later to check it was properly positive. Sounds like ur def about to, get bding!! Good luck!! :)

BD i will.....as soon as hubby gets home tom night. Have my parents visiting Sat and Sun though, so don't know how I'm going to get round that one!!

Oh dear!! Our 1st month we had my boyfs parents here when i was ov!! It felt so wrong!! My boyf just kept saying " i feel like they know what we're doing" even though we were in the other end of the house!! Not v sexy!! Good luck with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->