Not sure what too do?

kobrinfamily

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Ok so I am 5 day's late and took a test on Sat and it was nagtive and usally the cheap test are great have always used them, I thought maybe the stress of my Grandma passing has threw my cycle off, Only thing is I have a half sleeve tattoo booked for Sat and really want too get it done only thing is if I am pg I would be 5 weeks 2 day's.....I want too get a test on Friday too check thing's out and if it is positive should I still go for the tattoo?? I have been feeling like AF is on it's way but now Im not sure, I have pain in my left Ov like I usally do but other then the area around my boobs being darker I am not having any other symptioms?? So I am not sure what I should do, Any suggestions?

I got a tattoo a week after I found out I was pregnant. They didnt know it obviously I mean I was like 4/5 weeks. I honestly don't see a problem as long as you take care of it and only go to a trusted tattoo artist that uses brand new sterilized needles every single time they switch from line work to shading. I'm sure places won't work on you if you are like 7 months along. As long as you are smart about who does your tattoo and how well you take care of it afterwards, I see nothing wrong with it. But that's just my opinion. People might think im crazy but I trust my tattoo artists and I love getting inked lol good luck!

I got a tattoo a week after I found out I was pregnant. They didnt know it obviously I mean I was like 4/5 weeks. I honestly don't see a problem as long as you take care of it and only go to a trusted tattoo artist that uses brand new sterilized needles every single time they switch from line work to shading. I'm sure places won't work on you if you are like 7 months along. As long as you are smart about who does your tattoo and how well you take care of it afterwards, I see nothing wrong with it. But that's just my opinion. People might think im crazy but I trust my tattoo artists and I love getting inked lol good luck!

Thank you he is a great guy and I fully trust him!! I have other tattoo's from him, I am figuring I am just late due too the passing of my Grandmother on Sat and the stress of it all, I am going too get another test tomorrow a better one and see what it say's and go from there.....

I will be super excited/scared if I am pg after the loss of our little one last September so this will be my Rainbow baby I am so ready too have my last little one!!

I think if your ttc I would wait on the tattoo. Being pregnant your body takes longer to heal and fight off infection. I wouldn't put your body in anymore stress then it is in. Expeicelly a half sleeve.

Thank you he is a great guy and I fully trust him!! I have other tattoo's from him, I am figuring I am just late due too the passing of my Grandmother on Sat and the stress of it all, I am going too get another test tomorrow a better one and see what it say's and go from there.....

I will be super excited/scared if I am pg after the loss of our little one last September so this will be my Rainbow baby I am so ready too have my last little one!!

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I lost my grandfather a year ago but it feels like yesterday. So I totally understand.
I am also hurt to hear you lost a little one :( thankfully I haven't had to go through that and I can only imagine how hard it must be :(
Lets hope this baby is sticky and you get that bfp! You need some good news already! And get that ink!

Thank's well I will get another test tomorrow and see what it say's and go from there!! Thank's lady's!

Thank's well I will get another test tomorrow and see what it say's and go from there!! Thank's lady's!

Lets hope you get that BFP! Please take a pic!!
And you do whatever is comfortable for you. If you don't feel it's a good idea to get a tattoo while pregnant, then don't. It's your body you do what YOU feel is right. I got mine at 5 weeks and it healed wonderfully. But that's me.
I will be hoping for a bfp for you!

Well a big fat nagtive this moring :( Kinda sad but I bought a really good test and nothing, Kinda bummed really and now I did that I am cramping so bad, I had too come home from town I was feeling so crummy.

Well a big fat nagtive this moring :( Kinda sad but I bought a really good test and nothing, Kinda bummed really and now I did that I am cramping so bad, I had too come home from town I was feeling so crummy.

I'm so sorry hun :cry:
I hope you feel better soon. I was really hoping you were going to get that positive.
Good luck with everything!
Lets pray your next cycle is a bfp!

I hope you feel better soon. I was really hoping you were going to get that positive.

Just thought I would share my tattoo with you, I will admit after 5 hour's I was done couldent do it anymore lol there is still some yet too finish here is a link https://www.flickr.com/photos/kobrinfamily/8758965897/

Just thought I would share my tattoo with you, I will admit after 5 hour's I was done couldent do it anymore lol there is still some yet too finish here is a link https://www.flickr.com/photos/kobrinfamily/8758965897/

That tattoo is awesome!! I love it! I can't wait to see it all finished :D

So still no Af now 18 day's late, going into the Dr in about an hour too check thing's out!

After 20 day's late AF show's up this afternoon AFTER my Dr send's me for blood work this moring..............*SIGH*

After 20 day's late AF show's up this afternoon AFTER my Dr send's me for blood work this moring..............*SIGH*

That's how it always works with me! As soon as I get blood work or it's ordered AF decides to show. :(
Im so sorry hun! Maybe this next cycle will be your cycle.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"