not sure when i ovulated - please help

3plus1

Mom of 3 + 1 on way!
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Just joined this fabulous site today and request some advice, here goes:
Off birth control since April '08, cycles have been 67, 40, 40, and 47 days. Got my :bfp: on Dec. 6. Tested due to implantation bleeding on Dec. 3. Lots of info I know - sorry.
Dr. appt. not till Dec. 22, so any thoughts as to when I ovulated and/or conceived?
Oh, and :bfp: was not faint at all. Put the :bfp: up where husband gets morning coffee, what a shock for him!
Thanks to my new bffs!
:crib::hugs:

Congrats!! Its hard to say with your cycle being so irregulat and long. Your OB will be able to say when you gat your first ultrasound more precisley. OV days are different for everyone. Were you charting BBT or keeping track of your CM or CP at all? That would give you the best indicator.
Sorry I can't help more!

I would say if the :bfp: was very bright, you may be well past 20 DPO (days post ovulation) But, if you have irregular cycles they will most likely have a scan/ us for dating for you, also a beta blood work would help them guess where you are.

congrats! :friends:

Thanks to all for your warm welcomes!
massacubano, i think you're right about being further along than i thought. hopefully next monday at my appt. they'll hook me up to the u/s machine! fingers crossed!
premomt, my cm was e/w on Nov. 24-26 (about 10 days before I tested), we b/d on Nov. 26.
:dust: to all ttc! my heart is with you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->