not sure where to post so I put this everywhere :)...advice please!

N27murray

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I could use some help right about now. Dh and I just switched from ttc to ntnp this past cycle. I came off bcp in november and have been having irregular cycles since. My luteal phase has been pretty short every cycle though (10-11 days) and now I'm on 14dpo and still no af. I tested this am and got a bfn so I'm very confused. I didn't have any implantation spotting or a dip in bbt but now at 14dpo my temp is still elevated and doesn't look like its gonna come down for af. Any ideas as to why or how my luteal phase length can just change like that (I know it normally doesn't). Or has anyone ever gotten a bfn at 14dpo that was false?
I would love any advice or opinions...I'm open to it all
Thanks in advance

This is my chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/cha...p?d=2013-03-20

Apparently link doesn't work so try this one :) ...I would love some opinions here

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chartgraph_module.php?d=2013-03-20

My luteal phase is normally 13 and one cycle I was late six days. My RE stated maybe it was a chemical idk. But It is very possible that you are getting a false negative. Are you also taking a home ovulation test? I would wait a few days, if your period still hasn't come, take another HPT. If that is still negative, have a blood test. I know waiting is the hardest part, you could just go to a clinic and have them do a blood test. Good luck, I hope you are!!

Thanks for your reply!:)

I'm going to give it a few days and see if af shows late. I think its also possible I O'd 4 days later than what FF says and that would put me at 11dpo (meaning af due today or tomorrow). No I'm not using any kind of opks (I probably should) but I do get the sustained high temp after O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->