• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not sure where to post this ?

sambam

Mummy of 2 princesses!
Reaction score
i have read on here, that an OPK shows a +ive result if you are pregnant ... am i right ?
im only 10dpo... and climbing the pole already !:dohh:
i have 1 preg test left, and about 40 opks..!
so its just being curious here !
xx

i have read that on here too, take an opk and let us know what it does.

I took a opk yesterday and it was positive, then i've done a hpt this morning and its negative so don't get your hopes up.

Good luck!

I heard about that too however I don't think it's true as HPT detect HcG and OPK detect LH surge; two completely different hormones.

hi i am pregnant and i have done a opk and its dark positive, hope this helps.

hiya ... done the OPK ...negative :(
then done my last preg test this morning - negative as well :( !
i know its not over til witch comes... but i just dont "feel" pregnant... i have no symptoms what so ever... !
i just want my BFP so much :(

i done an opk with my second and it was negative but the pregnancy test was positive xx Fingers crossed u get up positive soon xxx

hiya ... done the OPK ...negative :(
then done my last preg test this morning - negative as well :( !
i know its not over til witch comes... but i just dont "feel" pregnant... i have no symptoms what so ever... !
i just want my BFP so much :(

Don't stress hon. You probably won't get any symptoms for a few more weeks if you are. Like you said, not over until AF comes! And even then there's a slight chance =]

Depends which OPK's & how much HCG you have.
Mine from ebay were negative with about 30miu of HCG in my system, but turned positive when it crept up to 50.

Good luck xx

I did some opk's when I knew I was pregnant and they came back very dark and positive

I heard about that too however I don't think it's true as HPT detect HcG and OPK detect LH surge; two completely different hormones.

Actually they are two very similar hormones. HCG is a derivative of LH, albeit is has a marker that indicates it as slightly different to LH's

OPK's will detect LH and HCG

HPT's will detect HCG only

So in effect, if you are pregnant, then yes you could very well get a +OPK, but they are not reliable to use as a pregnancy test as many women also have LH in their system at this point too....

Have a little readie here https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->