Not sure where to post this...

Plumb_pudding

Reaction score
I'm very anxiously posting this..so here it goes.
my cycle is super crazy. its like 35 days long and I tend to ovulate a week after my period. Last Wednesday I didn't realize it was my fertile time and had sex with a friend. Using the pull out method. I have 2 kids already and got pregnant with both of them using that method, so yes I know it doesn't work. the following morning I had bloody discharge when I wiped. But then it was gone. By Saturday I was cramping and nauseas with diarrhea and gas. I suddenly have been dizzy.
I should mention I'm on a vegan diet so things like diarrhea never seem to happen unless Im actually sick.
Its now Monday. I have had mild tenderness in my boobs, not too noticeable(More like a random ache). I've had a weird cramping bloated feeling in my pelvis. and my back is sore.
I also have insomnia(I suffer with narcolepsy)
I guess I'm just kind of not sure if I should worry or not.
I would say its too soon. But I tend to start having symptoms super early when I've been pregnant before. What do you guys think?

Do your two children have the same dad? I ask because when done 'right' the pull out method's reliability really depends on the man more than anything else. Some men have sperm in their precum, some don't. So I would say if you conceived your two children with the same man (presumably not the friend) then I wouldn't panic at the moment. Hormones can play games with your mind and make you feel things that appear to be pregnancy related but aren't, stress can do similar, and the paranoia you have will probably be playing into things too.
The only thing you can do is wait it out to a reasonable time and test with a sensitive test, but I wouldn't worry too much at the moment

They have different dads. I actually got pregnant after the first time with each of their dads. So far with each pregnancy I got symptoms ridiculously early, but didn't test positive till after 4 weeks.
With my oldest I literally woke up like 2 days after sex and felt different. I had a negative blood test even and then a week later it was positive.

It really is luck of the draw - there has been studies done on it. There's every chance this time it will be completely different, but of course the only way you will know is in time

I'm like 80% convinced I am. I know how my body is, and it feels like pregnancy. But I wont know till at least next week. The wait is so stressful! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->