Not sure where to turn

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
I believe that I am having an extremely early chemical, but I am not sure where to turn for support. I am having a hard time dealing with a dear friend who claims that I was never pregnant, and that all my faint test lines were evaps. She claims this despite the fact that they showed up (granted very faint), with pigment, under the time limit, on 6 consecutive tests.

DH and DTD on 6/20. On 6/26, I started feeling symptoms, and I tested, not thinking about what day it was. I took a total of 6 tests over a 24-hour period and got faint positive results, under the time limit, on all. The lines were very faint, but they had pigment. The following day the tests gradually faded to essentially negative, with only squinty shadow lines. I then had 9-10 days of squinty shadow lines. On 7/6, 10 days after those faint positive tests, I began what I can only describe as the heaviest, most painful period I have ever had. Later that day, I got my first stark white test--not even a hint of a line. Three days into this period, and I am still bleeding like it's day 1, and the cramps are constant. I have never had any period like this. I have also never had a 26-day cycle before.

I believe I've suffered a loss, but it's so hard to grieve properly with someone insisting that I was never pregnant.

I'm so sorry for your loss Hun. It definitely sounds like it to me.
How terrible of your friend!! I don't see why she is trying to deny your pregnancy. Is she jealous by any chance?
I'd personally tell her to stfu xx

You poor thing! I'm so sorry you're going through this and that your friend is being unsupportive. You always have the wonderful ladies here on B&B to talk to. I personally have had three losses now so I know exactly how it feels to lose an unborn child. With my second loss, I posted a pic of the pregnancy test on Facebook because I thought "what are the chances of it happening twice in a row?" Lo and behold to my ultimate surprise it did happen again and I had to tell everyone what happened. Well one of my friends - or who I thought was a friend - said I was probably never pregnant in the first place and that I was just doing it for attention. I have since blocked her and never spoken to her again. You don't need that kind of drama in your life, especially since you're going through so much pain. I would ignore her for now. Maybe she'll come around and realize she was being to harsh then maybe you two can talk it out and make amends. Some girls are just like that though. Jealousy, as lovemybubba said. As to the chemical question, unfortunately it does sound like a chemical, hence the heavier period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->