Not too happy about today

Reaction score
Not a word on the new job. *sigh* time to go hunting again.

Today was supposed to be CD22. Instead it's CD1. I thought I had a little over a week to prepare myself mentally for AF to show her ugly self, but I woke up this morning with a nasty surprise. I've never had a period start earlier than CD27. I started keeping track five years ago (I was a little OCD) and my period usually comes between CD30 and CD32. So five days earlier than my earliest early. Not fair. My cycles the last three months have been 34 days exactly. GRR! So I used my last tampon and had to go out shopping at 7:30 in the morning.

I hate life.

:hugs: i know what u mean about the realy period,mine came 5 days early this month and i was not ready for it at all :( xx

Awww sweety, I would ring and pester them if your still waiting :hugs: Some places can be so slow.

Thats pretty crappy about AF coming so early, hope you feel better soons. x

Thanks, girls. I keep hoping for an "accident" but I guess I just have to be patient for the real thing. I wish trickery wasn't so immoral and wrong.

I can sympathise on the new job front i am trying to do the same with no luck. AF can certainly provide some surprises. Hope your feeling better.

I can sympathise... Im a student - finding a job for when I graduate is soo hard. :( Also, the witch appeared for me yesterday but has gone away again today! I wish she'd just make her blumming mind up for us... Why does she have to be so darn complicated hey?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->