not too sure whats occuring

nevetoosure

Reaction score
well, i was pregnant once before and that pregnancy wasnt carried to full term due to some difficulties. anyway, i'm completely fine and understand what the situation was. i recently had my period, about a week ago. maybe 2 days after my period i had unprotected sex and have since then. recently i've had some things happening to me that i cant put my finger on. i started experiencing some headaches, then about three days ago i was totally out of it while at work and getting mad at everything. in the same day i experienced heart burn, which i havent experienced since my last pregnancy, and blurry vision. ive had the heart burn for the continuing days, the headaches havent come back, but now i have this constant urination that i usually dont have. i can use the rest room at about 6 in the morning and then not again till about 4, which is normal for me. i've urinated 6 times today and it isnt drip drop either, its a full blown full bladder. i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, but my sister in law told me to wait it out and test again in about 2 weeks. i have these short dull pains in the right side of my pelvic area as well. any thoughts? sorry this was so long. thanks!

Maybe go to the doctor and see about getting a blood test. An HPT may not have picked it up yet if it was not a very sensitive test.

Id just wait if I was you. Test again when af is due. Good luck!!! Fingers crossed for u xxx

I would wait for AF as it's unlikely but still possible to be PG considering how early in your cycle you had sex. It sounds to me like you might have just been sick or having a few off days. Test again in 2 or 3 weeks if/when AF is late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->