Not trying but confusing period??

Kcsol

Reaction score
Last week I had really bad cramping for about 3 days and super sore breasts with no sign of blood; I immediately thought pregnancy cause I never get cramps except the first 2 days of AF.
After 3 days I thought AF started but it was abnormally light. Usually my flow is quite heavy and lasts about 5 days. It's still red but very light in flow and almost only notice when I wipe (not enough to fill a pad). Very very confused. Thought IB but not sure because of the red blood. Anyone have any similar experiences??

If your AF was due then I would do a HPT just to rule it out x

My AF was due next week and decided to come earlier then expected. Lighter than normal - im usually 3-4 days, day 1 heavy, 2 heavy-to-med- 3 light day 4 barely there. Day 1 cramping like a mothaeffer, day 2 mild cramping day 3 "oh right".

This AF I spotted a day before (which I have never done before) severe cramping day 1-2 (today) although mid-day 2 its slowing down to being just normal cramping, with a light to medium flow which is unusual. I was worried so I went to the Docs this morning.

She told me its normal. Your period is never the same and it being earlier, or the flow being different here and there is nothing to be alarmed about with me.

Id do a test to rule out pregnancy, or you could just be having a weird monthly. =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->