Not trying but kinda preventing 5 1/2 months PB

tdp4krbmmommy

Reaction score
Hubby and i are not trying but yet kinda preventing sometimes. My son will be 6 months old on the 10th. AM i crazy..... LOL. ANy moms start trying this soon?!!! Hubby claims he is getting old so thats y he wants to try again so soon he is only 31 and im 24 :blush:..... Please no rude comments

Lol, my hubby is 37 and going strong. Y'all just do what's right for you :flower:

Why do you expect rude comments ? I'm in a similar situation as in not trying kind of preventing . We use the pull out method but the last couple of months we have been a little lazy with the method. He is defiantly ready for us to start a family just not yet as we have a house build but with me being told I have endometriosis and being told to try sooner than later we have kind of taken a little back step with preventing! :)

Not sure why i expect rude comments. When I talk things over with my friends they look at me like i have 5 eyeballs.!!!!!! :shrug:
He has told me multiple times he wants a large family but he doesnt want to be 80 when the baby is in high school. LOL. He comes from a family of 11 kids and I a family of 3. He will be 31 in June and his son will be 3 july our son together will be 6 months on the 10th. I hope to fall pregnant shortly before DS 1st birthday.....

I know what you mean, most of my friends thought I was ridiculous for wanting kids young but once I explained my endometriosis and that me And my bf have planned a future my closest friends are excited for me :)
That will be a nice age gap! :) my bf wants to wait to ttc until our house is complete where as I want the baby to be born once the house is complete as each cycle I have seems to make it worse. But at the minute we are ntnp kind of, and what will be will be !
Would you be happy if it happened sooner than planned?

Our lo is not yet 9 months and we are ttc again :flow: DH would have liked to try sooner but we wanted to wait and have a baby at the beginning of the year - so here's hoping I am preggo before lo is one year!

feels strange to me though, thinking of having a baby when I still have a baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->