Nothing fits already..in the middle stage

kariss

Reaction score
Hi all! This is my first post in 2nd tri which I'm very excited about :haha:
I'm only 14+ but I feel like nothing fits/is uncomfy already! I don't have a bump..just a slight lump at bottom but I seem to be still suffering from bloating!

I'm fine first thing but as the day goes on my belly gets bigger and bigger untill I can't do my trousers up at all! I was using the 'hair bobble trick' at work, but it's un comfy and the hair bobble just breaks lol

But then I'm too early for maternity clothes and they are to big anyway with all that extra material?!

Does anyone have tips? What did you do during this stage?
Thanks

Leggins arr my savior lol but now im out growing my normal leggings so i will have to dig deep in my pockets and get some maternity leggings ive been really holding out now the elastic band digs in my belly :( my only advice is leggings or a skirt thats elasticated xx

I am finding the same, can't fasten my work trousers but tried my maternity ones the other day and they were way too big, xx

It's really annoying I'm ok at home because I can just wear legging or jogging bottoms, but I'm a nurse and have a set uniform so can't get away from that.

I'm hating this stage and want a bump now lol

The only thing that I find that works for me is dresses, I been living in them

I wear the occasional pair of leggings if the weather bad or shorts that are big for me so I wear a belt but any chance I can I will wear a dress

Get maternity pants, you'll need them soon enough anyway. And just fold the lining down until you need it. That's what I did for the first few weeks that I had mine. Way more comfortable than the elastic trick.

HI look up belly belt it's a piece of elastic that slots into your pants and you button in no sewing and it expands as you do. You can get them on amazon.

I am at the exact same stage and have been wearing my loosest clothes and stuff that's on the big side for me but alas on Monday I went out and tried on some super skiny maternity jeans from h&m... They are amazing! I thought I would hate the big bump material bit but compared to the horrible feeling of the hair band trick they are a dream. I literally want to live in them. With a long vest they look fab and apart from the cosy bump bit look like normal skinny jeans!
If you're really not ready for maternity, I've also been wearing my shorter dresses as tops and putting leggings underneath which looks pretty nice and very comfy too... Xx

H&M maternity leggings at £7.99 are a top buy! I feel like you i dont have a big bump and over bump stuff is too big but my normal clothes are far too tight on my hips and tummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->