Nothing fits.

modified

Reaction score
Literally. I can get away with my oversized jumpers but nothing else fits. Especially jeans or trousers. I'm living in my PJ's atm and even some of their elasticated bands are uncomfortably tight around the bloat.

And I can't exactly head out to the shop or see family wearing my super comfortable, too big batman pyjama trousers!!

What to do!? Nothing is combating this bloat. It's there when I wake up! :dohh:

I know what you mean i have been leaving everything unbuttoned for weeks now i hate to say but it doesnt seem to get any better lol

Leggings?
Get a bump band or waistband extender.
I got my first lot of maternity clothes before 12 weeks last time xx

I had to buy maternity clothes from 9weeks. I was bloated pretty early on and I look about 8 months pregnant atm lol :dohh:

I thought my bloat would ease up but it's getting worse of anything.

I seriously look about 6 months pregnant tonight :haha:

I'll need to have a look about in shops and see what I can see.. :dohh:

I hear ya! I'm living in leggings (I'm 11 weeks now) the prob is I found in my previous pregnancies wearing maternity clothes before I have a proper bump is un comfy too! Will have to dig out my maternity clothes from the roof and see what fits. Prob is I'm not going public until the 24th (close friends and fam know) as that's my scan date so I'm bump smuggling and it's getting hard to hide it! I'm also living in big jumpers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->