Nothing like being woken up by cramps

aknqtpie

Mommy to 1
Reaction score
It's 2:30am here, and I'm woken up with what feels like AF cramps but 10x worse. No bleeding, but so uncomfortable.

I know it means baby is making itself home... But it's uncomfortable to the point it makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Anyone have any tips (besides taking Tylenol and drinking water) to help get the crampiness subside?

Maybe try a heat pack. I have small cramps this morning too but they aren't that intense yet. They did keep me from falling asleep last night so that was fun :(

Not supposed to put heat packs or heated blanket. I just had to wait it out. But then woke up because I had a dream that we were in a zombie movie..

10 x worse than period cramps and I'd be calling an ambulance - but my period pains are unbearable (worse than labour at times). If you feel they are bearable the that's OK but don't just grin and bear it because pregnancy is "supposed" to be painful. Any one sided pain?

I might of been exaggerating on the 10x worse. It wasn't really one sided pain it was that dull (but not dull) aching. Reminded me of a mixture between really bad gas and period cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->