Now I feel bad :(

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Sooo I was talking to Adam yesterday and he told me his mom got diagnosed with lung cancer. His dad died 3 years ago because of it, and he is an only child. If anything happens to his mom he is going to be completely, completely alone. He has an aunt and uncle but that isn't the same at all. Can you imagine being 24 years old and having both of your parents passing away?? He has no brothers or sisters so he'd just be all by himself.

Now I feel like a horrible person because I've been so mean and I left him and he's going to be all by himself :(

Thats terrible about his mother,really...I know that he was attached to her and all that.
I'm terribly sorry for him.

But remember that you didn't leave him because you felt like it.You didn't do anything wrong.You don't have to feel guilty about anything.:hugs:

I know that it must be terrible for him to be left all alone,with no family.
But maybe this truly helps him to look at things from a different perspective.Life is so fragile and he is going to have a child soon.
This could cause him to re-think his actions.

But you don't have to apologize or feel guilty.He chose this.He treated you terribly.

It's sad to say but maybe there is a silver lining in his mothers illness.I truly hope...

:hug:

Okayyyyyyy...I don't feel so god damn bad anymore.

Guess who calls me up and tells me he's taking a trip to NY with his new god damn girlfriend?!??!?!?!

IF ANYONE should be going to fucking NEW YORK.....Its me. (Amy you know what I'm talking about). He can't afford to help me fucking buy stuff for the baby or get any money saved up for the baby, and HE CAN TAKE HIM AND HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND TO NEW YORK!?!?!?!?

I seriously doubt I have ever been this god damn ANGRY in my entire life.

Awww hun :hug:

Think there must be something in the water 2day!! My ex has massively pissed me off 2!!

:hissy:

:shock:

Oh yeah.....I feel so sorry for the poor boy...

Are you sure his mother has cancer? I wouldn't put it past his controling behaviour!

What an idiot!
Telling the mother of his unborn child that he is going to NY with his new gf?!Who does that?! And spending money on it rather than helping with buying things for the said unborn child?!

Maybe we should warn this girlfriend if his! Or I should go to NY and throw him under a subway train!

:grr:

You are the only one who has business in NY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->