Now I'm scared & full of questions!

sarahhoney

Mummy to Dylan
Reaction score
As I said earlier I got my :bfp: today!

My OH is away and won't be home till tonight but I have told my best friend though she promises to fake a surprised face in front of OH!

Though I love BnB and would be lost without it to see how many ladies have MC it scares the sh*t out of me! I know you shouldn't worry but I am (I'm that sort of person!)

Also my friends are like my family and I will struggle not to tell! Whats everyones opinions on this?

Got to make doctors appointments now etc and don't know where to start x

Could really do with a buddy!

Congratulations on your BFP. Great news. I expect you had to tell some one because it was os exciting!

I would say about the whole not telling people thing - they say to wait until 12 weeks to get the risky bit over, but I would tell the people who I would want to know if I lost it i.e. best friends and close family that would be a good support.

But that is only my opinion and totally up to you.

Congratualtions!

Congratulations! xxx

i agree with lauren28 about telling people.You know hun its easy to say but worrying wont stop it happening if its going too, so just enjoy it, first tri is always a mixture of worry and excitment but dont go looking for the worry cos believe me you will have enough of that in 8 months time lol
congrats

first tri is full of new prego mums :) they share the same concerns :hugs:

congrats :bfp::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back