Now NTNP

jaymee

TTC #1 by the end of 2011
Reaction score
Been gone for a while. Our lives got pretty busy but we have moved from TTC to NTNP. The stress of it all is just a little bit too much for the two of us. Anyway...just wanted to say hello!!!

Hey Girl,
We are also in our first month I am 3dpo and feeling some symptoms and since this is my first time ntnp I am syptom checking like nobodies business :growlmad:

I have two other children from the pull out method and this is out method again so hopefully!!

I understand you have two "oops" babies from pullout before but if you're intending to get pregnant, why would you have your husband pull out before he cums?? That doesn't make any sense to me. You want the semen and sperm inside you to get pregnant...

Im not going to defend my reason for doing what we are doing :nope: I think this this is more about getting and giving support, so if thats not for you I understand!

I'm sorry if that came off harsh and I'm certainly not trying to make you defensive. I was just trying to understand your point of view but if you don't want to divulge, that's up to you. Best wishes to you. :)

Hopefully NTNP will be more relaxing for you and you'll get a BFP!
Fingers crossed for you!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"