• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Now tv advert!!!

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
When I'm on my desktop the now tv advert completely blocks my view and is plain white in the middle to you can't x it off!! So annoying!!!
Writing this from my phone.

Doing this for me aswell, plus I keep getting sent to the articles section of the site and I have to click to continue to the forums, annoying! :)

Me too- and im on a laptop! Will not disappear, I have to keep refreshing the page until I get a new advert.

I came here to moan about the Now TV advert, too.

admin can you do anything about this???

Is this only from phone devices? Can you confirm if you are using mobile or desktop mode?

Is there no 'x'?

Can you take a screen shot please?

x

Desktop for me. I will try and get the screenshot :)

phone is fine its just on the desktop and its mostly blank so there is no x.

Seriously admin need to sort this out!!

I am on my laptop and having to view the whole forum in mobile mode because if I dare use regular mode the NOW TV advert takes up almost the entire screen and there is no way of getting off of it!

It is getting to the stage where Im going to find another forum to use which is a shame as I have always liked BnB but this advert is rendering the entire website USELESS.

I have tried multple laptops and the result is the same and the whole reason I use a laptop is cos I prefer using that to my phone for typing.

Please sort it out!

On a laptop, no X to get rid of it, I've just had to refresh countless times in order to see more than one tiny little line at the top

Can anyone grab a screenshot for me please?

I will later as soon as home from work

I will as soon as it appears again. Typical - when I don't want to see it, it's there and now I want it to appear it won't!

Hopefully it won't appear again ... let me know. A screenshot would be great.

I'm having this issue, I can barely use the forums and it's taken me half an hour to write this post.
I have a screenshot but it keeps freezing when I try to attach the image. :/

I'm having this issue, I can barely use the forums and it's taken me half an hour to write this post.
I have a screenshot but it keeps freezing when I try to attach the image. :/
Hi,

Is it for NOW TV also?

Could you email it to me on [email protected] please?

Also could you confirm the browser and device you're using.

Thankies <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->