Nt/Np Very anxious! Hoping u can help:-)

Niecy382

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a question and I'm hoping someone can help me out. Let me start off by telling you a little bit about myself. My husband and I are newly weds but we've been together for 5 years. We just bought a house and wanna start a family. Were not necessary trying or preventing. We decided to let nature take its course n have fun practicing;-) Anyhow, while we've been playing and praying, this process is pretty stressful. So far its been 3 months and nothing:( I started to track my cycle. This is the 1st month I actually payed attention to my body. The 1st day of my last menstrual was 6/25 and I know I've always been pretty regular. My cycle's normal. Its about 23 days. I noticed ewcm on the 7/7(13th) and 7/8 (14th) day of my cycle. And after a bbq on Saturday my husband n I had some amazing sex that evening lol. Sorry for the tmi! I know its way to early to tell but what are the chances that we could be pregnant? There's so much information about tracking your ovulation and ewcm out there so I'm hoping some of you lovely ladies can help me out. Thanks for letting me share:flower: Niecy

not sure i have alot of info for you but i guess it's a 50/50 shot. it really depends on when you ovulate but if it was around the time of your ewcm then there is a chance. i would give it some time and if no signs of the witch then test!! good luck!:thumbup:

they say there's only a 20% chance each month even with perfectly timed :sex: so it's hard to say what your chances are but fingers crossed for you!

Ok, I'm no expert but heres how I kept track of my cycles when I was NTNP simply because I didn't want to do all that cm stuff and all that pressure: Using your info on the calendar- (I printed this off) I would block mark at least a good 10 days in green of when I would be roughly fertile (according to an online calculator.) we would the BD every other day if we felt like it, I then crossed out the dates we :sex: so I knew it was a possibility we could be pregnant.

Hopefully this will help you on your quest....good luck :hugs:

Attachments

• bnb.jpg
    bnb.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 10
Like stated above you only have a 20% chance of concieving every cycle even if you plan BD perfectly. Last cycle my husband and I BD the right days and I did not end up pregnant. It helps to know when you are ovulating, because it increases your chances of concieving that month. 3 months is not a long time, it seems like it but it can take a healthy couple who is actively TTC (charting body temps, and so on) a year or longer to get pregnant sometimes. Charting your CM and CP is a great way to determine ovulation without going and buying OPKs. If you are keeping track of your CP and CM you should know around when you are ovulating and then you can plan your BD accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->