NTNP #1 Newbie with questions.

Ashley13

Reaction score
My partner and I have decided to start trying for a baby and even though we both agreed to just let nature take its course, I think were both excited and more than ready for it NOW. I've googled for hours but don't feel any closer to getting any answers. I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. (I think) I went off BC 2 weeks ago after being on it for 7 years. My cervix was low and firm and then changed to high and soft day before yesterday. That means ovulation, right?
Also my CM was creamy white up until 2 days ago, then changed to egg whites yesterday and now I'm pretty dry, but still high soft cervix. What does that mean?
My boyfriend lost one of his testicles to lymphoma 3 years ago and the other one is quite small in size. It doesn't effect his sex life, but does anyone know how it'll effect ttc?
This is our first month trying to conceive and already I feel overly frustrated with trying to figure it all out. =/ Definitely need some ttc buddies.

Hi! I didn't want to read n run but i dont know how much i can help, i used to chart my cm to stop us getting pregnant. Ewcm is deffinatly a sign of ovulation (on its way or happening) not sure about the cervix i never checked mine

Maybe go to your doctor about you OH if your not sure, it may or may not but asking can put your mind at ease some.

Im in my first cycle too, though my OH decided just after ovulation this month to try so im almost certain that this month is not going to be THE month.

Sounds like you were definitely ovulating. I've also done quite a lot of research and when one has "egg white" CM it means that yes you are ovulating. And one does normally have "creamy" CM a few days before ovulating. So you could very possibly be pregnant!!

I don't think your OH's condition will affect you becoming pregnant! As long as there's sperm getting inside you then all is good. But I agree with "missobrien", go see a doctor if you are worried and then you can get all the answers you need.

Goodluck to you, hope you are pregnant ;) I should be ovulating next week Tuesday or Wednesday so I'll start trying this weekend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->