Ntnp #1!

Shanski

Reaction score
Hi all!
I just joined today after scouring all of the internet for as long as I could stand researching pregnancy LOL! (even though I've done my research x10! always learning new things)
So I stopped taking Ortho Evra back in December. That is I took it until AF came then stopped. I did have a perfectly normal cycle in January and now I am currently 4 days late!
I started having breast tenderness on the day AF was due. I started peeing frequently about a week before that. I also had a vivid dream last night that i had a positive test, but I have pretty vivid dreams anyways so I don't know if I'm just looking for it. I also feel that i have "baby brain" lately since I've been forgetting things and threw out tupperware containers while doing the dishes. Who does that? LOL but again I don't know if I'm looking too much into it.
So do you think it's too early to test?? I'm driving myself up a wall! I just want to know for no other reason but to just know! What were some of your earliest pregnancy symptoms?

I should've added that I also have a thicker discharge than normal but not milky, just clear. And I also had some light spotting the day AF was due.

I tested about an hour ago with a BFN... I am going to try again in the morning since it was about 9PM.. Or maybe it's just too early to tell.. We shall see!

Have you tested! Curious :)

I did test.. Last night around 9PM it was negative with a POSSIBLE faint line...But it was a blue dye test so it really could've been an EVAP.. Also took the same brand test first thing this morning and it was completely negative not even and EVAP.... Today I went out and got a couple $tree tests (even though i swore i would wait!!LOL) and I took one around 3PM it was completely negative between 2-5 mins so I decided to wait until the weekend for the next. I walked into the bathroom about an hour later and there IS a line. Kind of faint but it is most definitely there and you dont have to manipulate it to see. I know they are invalid after a bit but could this be possible????

I'd like to think it was possible... is your test the kind where you read it in 5 minutes or 10? Try in the morning with your very first bathroom visit of the morning... fingers crossed for you!

I'd like to think it was possible... is your test the kind where you read it in 5 minutes or 10? Try in the morning with your very first bathroom visit of the morning... fingers crossed for you!

It said between 2-10 mins.. I walked away after 5 at the most so I really don't know when the line appeared.. But I will try again on Friday morning.. Will update!

I said I would Wait til tomorrow to test but just can help myself! LOL! So this time I monitored it every 3 mins til time was up.. Nothing after 3 mins.... But THIS after 9! opinions???? Is this an EVAP?? I've never seen one so I'm not sure!

Attachments

• IMG_20140220_153940.jpg
    IMG_20140220_153940.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 11
Does it look pink at all in real life? I can't really tell but I can definitely see the line.

Does it look pink at all in real life? I can't really tell but I can definitely see the line.

I'm pretty sure its a light pink.. I've checked in different lighting to make sure my eyes aren't playing with me but it looks the same in all lighting.. Its definitely not gray though.. Is it possible to have a pink EVAP? and is it possible to get an EVAP before the time is up???

It's pretty rare to have a blatantly false negative, so I would say it's positive! DEFINITELY test again in the morning!!

Tested this morning! This is a comparison of me and hubby! LOL I'm on the left.. I clearly have something and he clearly doesn't! FRER later! Fingers crossed!

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 9
Aaaaand there it is! The BFP! Thank you ladies for all your help! I really appreciate it! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140221_200226.jpg
    IMG_20140221_200226.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 9
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Congratulaaaaaaaaaaations! I am dreaming about a day when I get BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->