Ntnp #2

aliss

Reaction score
I'm insane! But today was day 1 of :sex: and no BC since I had LO anyways!

Any others out there with youngin's???

hey! I feel the same must be mad to dtd without contraception! I keep meaning to get an app at the docs but just havent got round to it yet! Although i wouldnt mind getting pg again im wanting another. Pref not yet though!

is your lo really cutting 4 teeth? I feel sorry for you if he is! Get the calpol out!

Hah yup there's 4 of them!! OH apparently had teeth at 2 months so it must be him.

Yeah he's getting his gel every 4 hours for sure!!! Eek!! I'm not too upset though hopefully I'll have an easier time in the future!! Your girl must be drooling like mad now thoug

I do hope you have a better time in future. i must admit you have had some right bad luck with your lo! you have got to be due a lucky streak.
yep and shes chewing everything! including my fingers when she gets chance!

I do hope you have a better time in future. i must admit you have had some right bad luck with your lo! you have got to be due a lucky streak.
yep and shes chewing everything! including my fingers when she gets chance!

True we had a very rough first 3 months but our lives have really changed in the past few weeks, he is a joy now!!!

Haha yup sucking fingers eh? Rub those gums, you might find a surprise after a fussy week!! They grow so quick..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->