NTNP after Microgynon 30

kadiesmama

Mum to 1, wants to be 2!
Reaction score
Hello Ladies, spent 9months of last year TTC after being on injection, periods returned but were 6 weekly, doc advised me to go on microgynon for 6 months to regulate periods...job done now waiting for nature, dont wanna keep bothering doc so thought id ask u all for advise....here goes...
Finished last month of pill on 8th april got af on 11th april (normal), came off 14th then on 23rd had one day bleed light but red? when should my af be due now...should it be tomorrow? 4 weeks after the 11th april or 4 weeks after 23rd? did a test yesterday (because im a pos addict) BFN.

Has anyone else gone on microgynon to regulate and did it regulate you? feel all confused!! x

The one day of light spotting on the 23rd could have been ovulation bleeding so you're probably due for :witch: four weeks from 4/11 but it could take a few months for your periods to normalize too so be patient! :D

Thank you, i hope so as the pill was manly to kick start ovulation as it didn't seem to be happening before...hope it doesn't take long i want to get back to normal xxx

Didn't want to read and run but no advice to offer really. I'm almost in the same boat, was on bcp for about 14 months until March, and still waiting for my cycle to regulate. Resorted to pre-conception vits in the hope that it can help?

I've just come off Microgynon 30 too :) Now mid-cycle and waiting to see what my body does next .. x

Me too just waiting to see what happens having loads of strange going on's with my body at the mo the worst thing is the food's i usually love i now can't eat?!? wierd and my period's not returned im not impressed really just shows how much B/C messes with your system!! x

I hear ya hun! I am suffering with so many 'withdrawal' symptoms and its driving me mad. I dont imagine my cycles will return to normal straight away. Its a good job i'm not in any mad rush to get pregnant really :lol: xx

Im not in any rush either but its soo wierd, with my daughter i came off implant and within 2 months i was pregnant (i didn't know for 6 weeks tho!!) but last year was 9 months and nothing happened so im not expecting miracles but she keeps begging me for a brother or a sister and id love to tell her she will be getting one!! xx

My 2 youngest took a while to concieve so i'm expecting the same again, my eldest was a case of missing my pill and getting pregnant... She was a big suprise, but an amazing one too.

My son has autism so kinda unaware of getting a brother or sister, and Sienna is too young to know any different.
Ella however is at an age where she knows how babies are made and it grosses her out :lol:

xx

Strange isnt it how it can be so easy first time then next time it be so hard, you'd think the bein pregnant before would make it easier my friend had 2 babies born in the same year both missed pills!! i tried that...it didn't work lol!! xx

Had a very wierd day today, i know this is tmi but it totally wierded me out, my cm has gone really really really thick its like blobs of clear jelly its happend twice today but the last time it had a pink/brown tinge, im freaked out!! its horrid anyone know what this is?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->