NTNP buddy??

Stevensmummyx

Mum of 2 boys and one surprise bump
Reaction score
Anyone want a NTNP buddy? Would love to have someone to share my journey with :) :flower: x

Hi there, I'd love another buddy!

My name is Mellissa and I'm 27. My OH and I are getting married June 25 and hoping to fall pregnant right after unless we are lucky enough to fall pregnant beforehand! :)

My OH and I are just starting TTC #1 after I had my Mirena IUD removed Friday 3/4. I'm on CD10 now but I think my cycles are going to be all crazy now that I'm off the IUD.

Baby dust to you!

Hi there, I'd love another buddy!

My name is Mellissa and I'm 27. My OH and I are getting married :wedding: June 25 and hoping to fall pregnant right after unless we are lucky enough to fall pregnant beforehand! :)

My OH and I are just starting TTC #1 after I had my Mirena IUD removed Friday 3/4. I'm on CD10 now but I think my cycles are going to be all crazy now that I'm off the IUD.

:dust:
Baby dust to you!

Woo my first buddy :d! Well I'm charlene, both me and OH are 20, we have a 3year old steven and would love a brother or sister for him. I came off bcp abot 4ish month ago and had crazy cycles the most recent was 53days! We've decided that we will ntnp as I don't want to put more hormones in my body so we said if it happens it happens! X

Weird, I wonder why it posted twice up there...sorry about that! :)

Steven is super cute - looks like he's quite happy! OH and I have wanted kids for about two years now but had initially decided to wait until I was more settled in my career but we recently decided we don't want to wait any longer! I've wanted children since I was a teenager so I'm super excited we're finally TTC and can't wait! I'm trying hard to remember we're NTNP and not get too caught up in TTC with the stress, temping, charting, counting days, etc. but I think it's going to be pretty hard not to.... How long did it take you to conceive Steven? I'm so worried it's going to take OH and I ages.... :-(

I wasn't TTC steven he was a happy accident I was 16 when I fell pregnant we hadn't even thought about kids, still with his daddy and we've been together for over 4 years now, I think it hard not to obsess (sp) over NTNP lol! I chart my bbt and count to determine how long my cycles are, what do you do as a career? I will add you to my signature :flower: xx

My OH and I are NTNP too. Every month I get my hopes up though.
My mom had cancer and had to have a full hysterectomy at 19, when I was 10 months old. I'm terrified that will happen to me. I want a baby so bad and my OH doesn't yet. Lately we've been leaving it to fate. Hoping to get my BFP this month though!

Hey Stormynights - I love your profile pic. I run a no-kill animal rescue in my spare time and always wanted those puppy-dog bouquets in my wedding! :) The rescue is on hold now because I've returned to school and now TTC but I own 5 dogs of my own.

Stevensmummy - I work for a propane company and recently decided to return to school to earn my teaching credentials. That's why OH and I were going to wait longer to TTC but we've changed our mind. Right now I work full time and attend school full time. With the addition of a LO, our plan is for me to work part time, school part time, and raise our LOs. :)

awh thanks! I wish I could take credit for making it, but I got it off of google images! I love puppies and daisies are my favorite flowers!

Ahh I see, I'm a fully qualified hairdresser I qualified when I was pregnant but decided that hairdressing isn't for me so I'm now studying health and social care as I was to be a midwife or a doctor so I've got a long way to go before I have a full career on the go. I am also currently doing volunteer work with kids in deprived areas teaching dance so that's kinda good, trying to keep my mind off babies lol!

Hi stormynights I hope you get your bfp too fx'd for u hun xx

Doing well! AF wasn't too bad this month so just waiting to ovulate at this point. I've taken my temp each morning since CD3 and it's super low but my normal temp is low too so I guess that's why. It's ranged from 96.4 to 97.1. We've BDed every other day or every day. I just found out this morning that I have to go out of town until Friday for work so we won't get to BD again until this weekend which will be CD 12/13 and I'm guessing that will be the start of my fertile period since my cycles are an average of about 30 days long.

How are things going for you?

Yeah not too bad I hope lol! Started taking agnus castus at the start of the month and with all my details in FF its saying I ovulated a few days ago which means its had a good effect already so here's hoping my periods are regulating x

Just had a read back at this thread! Congrats on you BFP's ladies! Xx

I'll be your buddy hun! I'm 20 too and in my first month of TTC :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"