ntnp but bought some ovulation sticks without telling Dh

Emily Roses M

Reaction score
Title says it all in frustration I have boughT ovulation tests without telling DH and have been testing over last few days. Guilt is kicking in- just felt frustrated with af arriving every month but feel extremely guilty. I haven't ovulated yet. Any advice????

Im temped to dog the same thing... I've been "in the mood" a lot more recently especially around the time I think I'm OVing. Since my cycles are off I can play the "I didn't think I was OVing"card. But i hear you on the guilt. He know I want a baby and we aren't using any protection, takes two to tango. I would never stop taking bc without telling him to get pregnant or anything like that but it's hard. I want a baby so bad!! I guess it depends on your husband. I know mine will be ok once we find out I'm pregnant and gets over the initial shock. Depends really on if yours is really against having a baby right now and how he would react if he found out what you are doing. If he,would be really mad then you might want to talk to him first. I know the feeling of wanting a baby so bad!! But I didn't want to bring a baby into our lives beginning with a lie (aka all the months I thought about not taking my pill and telling him I did). Ive been off bc for about 9 months an he know when I went off.
Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"