NTNP, but now hoping. Thoughts?

HappyAccident

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I'm brand new here. DH and I haven't been actively TTC (still newlyweds) but now that I've been having some "possible" symptoms we've both become very excited and hopeful. This is all new to me and in the past week I've become a bit (ok, a lot) obsessed with internet searches and POAS (taken 5 already and I'm only approx. 9dpo...HA).

So, since we haven't been trying I don't know exactly when I O'd (so my dpo estimate could be very off). Anyone have any input/insight on my experience thus far:

Last AF - Nov. 9th
2dpo - suddenly very forgetful...pulled away from the gas station without pumping my gas? (really odd for me)
3dpo - slept until late afternoon (very unlike me but I was so drained), when I got up I had one dark brown spot with wipe, tapers to very light pink (too soon for IB if my estimate of O is correct but I never spot mid-cycle so I start to wonder), more hungry than normal
4dpo - same very light pink upon wipe, very hungry (BFN...yeah, WAY too soon)
5dpo - same very light pink upon wipe and then disappears, really thirsty, headache, tired (went to bed very early) (BFN)
6dpo (this day was a doosey!) - no more spotting, thirsty, forgetful, hot, weird taste in mouth (not metallic but can't describe it), VERY gassy, slight abdominal and back twinges, heartburn (which I never ever get), "full" feeling, cried at a song on the radio
7dpo - woke up in the middle of the night to pee (odd), no appetite, EXTREMELY emotional (cried myself to sleep for no reason) (BFN)
8dpo - emotional in the AM but then felt fine, back pain and appetite returns PM (BFN...pretty comical now that I can't stop POAS!)
9dpo - creamy CM, abdominal and back twinges (more prevalent but not "crampy"), heightened sense of smell (ie: candle, not lit, across the room), "full" feeling (BFN)

I feel like I'm going crazy. Maybe this is just all in my head, but I just feel "weird". I have not felt sick or had sore BB's at all. AF due 12/7.

I hate waiting....I just want to know :wacko:

Sounds promising! But until you can do a test accuratly, there's not a lot you can do! Fingers crossed for a BFP! x

I hate waiting too! I'm forcing myself to though as testing early drives me mad, I'd rather see AF than BFNs. :D

I'm 15 DPO today and holding out till tomorrow at least or Sunday if I can! If you can try and wait till at least Monday to test if no AF before then. I have fingers crossed for you! xx

Thank you so much for your replies!

MrsKTB - Thanks for the encouragement! Are you TTC or NTNP?

Elhaym - You are so good to wait! Are you having symptoms/feelings this cycle? Throwing baby dust your way. Let us know when you test.

I'm 10dpo today and managed to flush my FMU with no test. I'm "trying" to wait until 14dpo to test again if AF doesn't come, but that feels like a very long wait. Not much in the way of symptoms today. Slight BB soreness. No CM. Not feeling like that is a very good sign. It's funny how we weren't trying but after the signs this cycle I now really really want a BFP.

Could be, try and be patient, even though it's hard.

:dust:

Rin - Thanks, I am trying.

Feeling weird again as of this afternoon/evening. Got really achy and now have a fever blister out of nowhere (sick?), super tired this afternoon (couldn't move from the couch and took a long nap), snappy at my DH for no reason, and threw up in my mouth after lunch. Don't know if this is all because I'm getting sick, AF, or pg. Just trying to wait it out.

11dpo today - Had a dream last night I got a BFP so woke up this morning and POAS with FMU...BFN :growlmad: No symptoms of note today...a bit emotional but that could be AF or pg. Just waiting and hoping a few more days...

12dpo - no symptoms, except short tempered, which I've been since before Thanksgiving. other than that, no cramping, no sore bb's, nada. Didn't test today (b/c I don't have any AND b/c I'm trying to wait it out). AF due in 2 days...If she doesn't come on time (FX) I'll test again.

Good luck testing, FX'd she stays away! :)

Thanks Elhaym!

13dpo today - woke up full of energy but now feel completely drained 3 hours later. fairly strong lower abdominal twinges (not "cramps") and lower backache this morning. bb's very full (my bras have been leaving marks since 11dpo).

1 more day till AF is due. Can't stop wondering if we will be blessed with a little miracle...if what's going on with my body has been a sign of pg or just heightened AF symptoms.

Still at 13dpo - All symptoms faded through the day. Creamy CM this evening. Took an hpt after the gym...BFN. I did just drink a jug of water so perhaps the sample was diluted, but I really feel out. AF due tomorrow...

I seem to have a lot of the same symptoms you do, and I'm nervous it's just all in my head as well. I'm due to start AF on the 7th (tomorrow) as well. Lots of baby dust to you!!

USAFWifey - FX for your BFP!

I'm out. :witch: came right on time this morning. My symptoms were far more severe this cycle than ever but I guess I just had an off month.

BFN for me this morning, but AF as of yet. I wish it would either just come or I get my BFP! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->