NTNP but on Soy this cycle

inkdchick

seeing if it happens
Reaction score
Well im here in NTNP coz im not stressing over getting pregnant as i cant be doing that anymore but wanted to give soy isoflavones a try this cycle just to see what happens and of course i still have to take the asprin 75mg a day regardless for my heart, and im on pregnacare healthy.
This cycle so far i have had the strongest OV pains i have ever had and they were 3 days early and now im in the 2ww , but today my nipples feel really hard and sore and my temps have risen slightly over the last two days so am thinking that this is the soy ! hopefully. well im now cd12 of a 24-27 cycle so we will have to see what happens but not holding my breathe as i seriously think my age is against me now, im 44 in December but hey its worth a try.
Good Luck to everyone and i will let you know if it works ! :thumbup:

I've heard good things about soy! Good luck and :dust: and I hope you get your BFP! xx

aw thank you i hope so too xxx good luck to you too on your ttc journey xx

I cant wait to hear whats happening with the soy. Its so exciting. Good luck. You still stand a chance me conceiving hun, dont let your age worry you too much.

i'll try not too but its hard when you know so much can go so badly wrong at 44/45 and im 44 this dec ! :shrug: but i may not have to worry if this works this month or next hey !

Yep it is hard not to worry, but fingers crossed the soy has done its job and worked its magic for you.

yea i hope so secretly too xx if you feel well enough let me know do you have my mobile no ? xx

Lol. Yep its hard not to think that though really isnt it. Especially after the ov you just had. Yeah i have your mobile number, i will let you know how it goes. I only gotta be out of action 24 hours. So not too bad.

no thats really good hun, i better go and see if can get on with a few things but i will be on later speak to you soon xxx and keep your chin up hun xx :hugs:

Have a good day and ill catch you later. I got a few things to do around the house but im not rushing to do it cause im aching too much to rush lol. Plus im on my phone so can just take it with me when im doing bits lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->