NtNp but think its a positive!

lalabeehive

Reaction score
So we did have intercourse around ovulation time. About 10 days after the big O I had lots of creamy white CM along with mild cramps and I was sure AF was on her way. About a 5 days ago I started experiencing fuller breast, (i am still BF my youngest DD, she is 5 months), along with burning sensation and sore nipples. I have just began to have nausea on and off through out the day along with more CM.

I just had my daughter back in June and started my cycles back in August. In August i started on the 19th, September: 23rd. So I am anywhere from 4-7 days late for my period. I took a pregnancy test on the 19th of October and it was a negative, took on on the 24th and it was a faint negative. I went in for a blood test to test my hCg levels yesterday, so I will have to wait ALL weekend for the results. I am tempted to go get another HPT but I am also VERY nervous. I have one boy who will be 2 in November and my youngest is almost 5 months! We want another baby and we will be blessed to have one, but I will have my hands full:winkwink:

What do you ladies think? I am still having symptoms; nausea is worse, thirsty, cramping off and on, gas, CM, sore nipples, no AF, and fatigue!

I don't think I could resist testing again! Maybe try and get one and see how it goes. Good luck! xx

I may get one today! My hCg levels will be in tomorrow morning, so I will know for sure then. But I am not sure I can wait that long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->