NTNP CD82 and counting

BabyLovesElmo

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this exactly but here goes...

So this is my first time ever posting, though I once sat for hours reading posts upon posts as I was trying to conceive my first child. He is now a healthy and happy 22 month old and a few months ago DH and I decided to stop preventing. Here's where my story gets tricky and I really could use some support, advice, or just plain old positivity as I'm currently driving myself MAD! :wacko:
Went off the pill in October of 2011. I finished that cycle normally, had a slightly late and light period in November and a completely typical cycle in December. Then nothing. Well, no AF anyway. Currently on CD82, every pms symptom in the book (which of course could all possibly be early preg. signs) For the past three days I have had an excessive amount of clear watery discharge. I mean, so much that it soaks through my pants and I have to wear a pad. No pain, no smell, no color...no clue.
Went to the doctors last week, got bfn and blood work for hormones and thyroid that all came back normal. Used the internet cheapy 10miu hcg dipper this morning and got another bfn. I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow to look at my ovaries and check for cysts. Seriously though, I'm going nuts. My body is crazy! Anyone else go through something similar? Anyone maybe get a BFP so late in a cycle? Anyone???? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->