NTNP not SS (much!!!!!)

Clara cluck

Mummy to 1, #2 on way!
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm in the 2ww by my (rough) calculations. Just wondered if diarrhoea is a possible symptom... Sorry for the slightly disgusting subject! I've had diarrhoea and painful wind for 3 days :( However I do have coeliac disease so its possible I've been glutened though it doesn't usually have an effect for this long.

Your thoughts/ experiences welcome!

Ive been having some issues also but I have been writing if off as lactose intolerance but who knows it could be.. I had a banana split last night and OMG it was soooo good.. Unfortunately my stomach cant handle that much dairy and I am paying for it today... I have heard that it can be a symptom but idk for sure..

Sorry I'm not a whole lot of help :(

No worries, thanks for the reply! Hope you enjoyed your yummy dessert anyway!

I think it may actually be a bug, been to docs this morning. oh well, It'll pass, not very sexy though and whilst feeling poorly, I think we missed my O :growlmad:

Ah well, will just keep my fingers crossed anyway!

No idea hun :hugs: I think sometimes we can catch gastro bugs that don't have a huge effect, don't make us feel bad etc. Our bodies are quite efficient at getting rid of bugs!

I think I'm in the TWW now, although like you I can't be sure as I've not been tracking anything this cycle. The only thing I've noticed is a little change in CM over the past four days or so.

Good luck and lots of babydust!

I know how you ladies feel! My period is supposed to start in the next 4 days and I've been having crazy pregnancy symptoms. Only my issue is the opposite to your problem! I've been having trouble actually going to the bathroom which is quite unusual for me. But I'm guessing that I'm just having phantom hopeful symptoms again and they're probably not real...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->