NTNP Pregnant during period?

mama_rae

Reaction score
So, I am new here *waves*

And I was wondering what anyone knows of the likeliness of getting pregnant while on your period? (I can't find information online, or other threads about it)

My OH travels for work, so when he's home we've learned to "make due" with w/e mother nature throws at us.
We're not trying, and half-a**ed preventing.
And now I'm feeling a bit, pregnant.

I'd love to have someone else to talk to. :friends:

Thanks!

hello funnily enough I was doing the same last night, trawling the internet for info on getting pregnant during a period. My DP works away from home too. We last BD on the last day of my period. I had a shock yday when I did an ic and it had a line on it. Thinks its just a bad batch of ICs that have convincing evap lines but still I found myself wondering. Anyway found loads of poeple that have concieved when on their period.

Good luck and fx

xx

Thanks!
I'm testing bright and early Friday morning. Symptoms just keep coming so I'm either completely delusional or there should be two lines on the test.

My test yesterday morning had a line, but I think it might have been an evaporation line because it was so light i wasn't sure if there was any color to it. It was a FRER and I've never had a fake line with them before but there is a first time for everything! (Not getting my hopes up. haha)

Good luck. I have just ovulated today, got all the symptoms so I know this will not be my month even if O H has super sperm it couldnot have survived that long lol. Good luck with yours. x x

There's a low chance but it's not completely impossible - there are no absolutes in biology. :D Good luck!

You won't ovulate during the flow of your period, but if you had sex during your period and the sperm survived for a few days (which they can do) and you ovulated early (like before CD9) you could potentially get pregnant. Basically if you ovulate within a couple days after you have sex, you can get pregnant.

How long are your cycles usually? If they're shorter you probably ovulate earlier, making it more likely. What CD are you on now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->