NTNP Question

ty11

Reaction score
I was speaking to a girl at work the other day as my SIL has just had a baby girl!! Anyway we got on to the conversation of that she was not actually trying but was not using any form of contraception for 6 years. She has got herself in to a bit of a state as she has no one to talk to about this and thinks something is seriously wrong! I advised her to go and see a doctor with her partner and get checked out even if they do not want to start a family now its always good to know there are no problems! My question to you lovely ladies is do you think there may be some kind of issue? If you have been having unprotected sex for that long surely something would have happened?? Would like to hear your thoughts on this as I will pass them on! I have told her to join B&B as I think it is such a great community and she may find someone in the same situation to talk too!! xxx

Well, it depends. If this girl is really not trying to start a family and is just NTNP, she may not be aware of when she ovulates etc, therefore, there is a chance that she could miss it every month.

I am sure the likelyhood of this is very minimal as I am sure, over the 6 years, she would have DTD around ovulation time, but maybe not.

If she is concerned, I think you were right to tell her to get checked out, it will put her mind at ease for when she is properly TTC.

Well, it depends. If this girl is really not trying to start a family and is just NTNP, she may not be aware of when she ovulates etc, therefore, there is a chance that she could miss it every month.

I am sure the likelyhood of this is very minimal as I am sure, over the 6 years, she would have DTD around ovulation time, but maybe not.

If she is concerned, I think you were right to tell her to get checked out, it will put her mind at ease for when she is properly TTC.

like what the above said!

Well... I'm a bit confused about the NTNP term to begin with. I mean, many ppl don't use bp but use the pull-out method. It's been proven that PO is almost as effective as condoms (maybe he's been PO?... because that's been my contraceptive method for over a year and never had a suprprise pregnancy). So... to me NTNP is having sex with them man ejaculating inside of you. And... you may not know when you ovulate but if you count 14 days back from the day you are supposed to have your period, that's your O day...

I don't know. Is NTNP a way of TTC?

LOL, I feel like I got off topic but also I think my comment is relevant...

Well... I'm a bit confused about the NTNP term to begin with. I mean, many ppl don't use bp but use the pull-out method. It's been proven that PO is almost as effective as condoms (maybe he's been PO?... because that's been my contraceptive method for over a year and never had a suprprise pregnancy). So... to me NTNP is having sex with them man ejaculating inside of you. And... you may not know when you ovulate but if you count 14 days back from the day you are supposed to have your period, that's your O day...

thats not ture yes if you have a normal LP then it is 14 days but it could be as short as 9 so the 14 day thing just dosnt work.

Relevant to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->