NTNP releaxed thread

dancing P

Reaction score
Hey ladies

i thought i would start a thread where we can come and ask for advice or moan or tell of your BFPs
Me and DH have been NTNP for 6 cycles and last month i really started stressing so i started temping and charting and got myself into a nervous wreck, then when AF came i was devistated! Me and DH sat down and said it is going to happen so lets just relax have fun and see what happens... so here i am :)
Look forwad to hearing from you all :thumbup:

Hiya!

That sounds just like me! I have been TTC since Dec with no luck. I also made the mistake of telling people that I was TTC. I was a fool and thought that it would happen in the first month! Now I have people asking me all the time!! GRR! i went a bit mad with the temping and charting to the extent where my DH (btw I dont know what DH stands for) told me he felt like a sperm bank! I am now trying NOT to think about things like DPO and CM! I am still however keeping note of my Ov days just to be a bit in control of things! How are you getting on with ditching the charting? It soooo hard not to think about it right?

On the plus side I think my body is finally starting to catch up hormonaly. I was on the pill for 9 years before Dec and I think it didnt know how to make hormones any more! Yesterday I got to wound up I nearly crushed a cupcake in my hand and then cried at an advert lol! I'm a bit hormonepaloosa at the moment! :) Just finished AF two days ago so I am looking forward to getting started again!

Happy humping! :)

*baby dust*

WOW your story is exactly the same as mine! i was on the pill for 7 years. i also finished AF 2 days ago.
I got far too stressed out to chart and use ov kits! we are just going to relax and let natural take its course!
I also told people we were trying so all the time i am getting "no babies yet"!!
Lol i dont know what DH stands for neither lol i just use it because other people do, it could mean anything but i mean my Husband :)
Happy Humping to you 2 :) :dust:

Yeah that is what I used it for too. DH? Maybe daddy hubby? lol! I dont know!

How funny!

Have you found your having regular periods yet? Or are they still a bit all over the place?

Ahhh cool now at least we were saying the right thing lol
There slowly getting regular i range from around 34-36 days how about you?

Ha! Snap! I'm 32-35 days. First few months were clockwork but last month was a few days earlier.

:wave:Hello. I came off the pill 3 weeks ago, WTT/NTNP. Just waiting for my cycles to get back to normal... no AF yet.

Speaking of AF, I was googling pregnancy things and lots of sites had abbreviations for things and I didn't know what any of it meant. I googled 'What does AF mean?' and clicked on this result:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/278021-does-af-mean.html

And that's how I found baby and bump, been here ever since! lol

xxx

Hiya!!
Yeah some of the abbreviations can be tricked! I just discovered what DH means!

:D

lol sometimes its like morse code lol i know AF (period) DH (Darling husband thanks to Mrs KLMJ hehe) and thats about it!
Welcome Joo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->