NTNP, Rhythm Cycle, 34 years (nearly 35) with Endometriosis... have signs.

amaryllis

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I was on these forums last year with a confirmed pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage in November (blighted ovum). I came back here because the people were so good to me that first time.

My boyfriend and I have not been trying, choosing the rhythm method as we don't like condoms. I'm usually very aware of my ovulation period, as I start to hurt a lot due to the endometriosis. My endo is not on or near my ovaries (from what the doctors have seen) and is in my pouch of Douglas. The pain is basically way worse than the spread of endo itself.

I had to be careful for the months following the miscarriage, and my boyfriend and I used condoms until about three months ago. Then we only used them on my fertile days.

This month, we were a bit risky and had sex on the 8 or 9th day. Apparently that's about a 20-30 percent chance of fertilisation? From what I could remember anyway. My ovulation pain came early for me, on day 10 instead of day 12, and I thought, "Oh, interesting, that's cutting it *very* fine on the sperm survival rate in the womb..."

Sure enough, reading up on it and taking my boyfriend's family history, chances are he has awesome sperm that will last. He's in his 20s, he's fit (muscled, rrrow), he eats healthy (better than I do!), exercises regularly, and his Dad and brothers have had no troubles producing plenty of good semen. He is one of ten offspring from the one man (different mothers). And he makes *loads*. There are a lot of nieces and nephews of his that weren't planned, people being on birth control and babies happening anyway.

I also weighed the fact that the first pregnancy between us was an accident too, and for it to happen I would have had to have conceive during a "less fertile" period of my cycle. So I figured that meant that our bits worked well together, you know? LOL!

Anyway, the signs started happening a few days ago. I got my usual post-ovulation blahs (they kicked in after pregnancy - YAY HORMONES) but then it got worse and worse. For the past five days I feel like I've been fighting off a cold or flu. For a couple of days all I wanted to do was stay in bed. It was like an urge not to get up or do a thing, and I thought, "That's odd." I put it down to being ill and lazy.

I was examining my boobs in the bathroom yesterday and one of my Montgomery tubicles squirted oil out like a stream and I thought, "WTF?! That hasn't happened to me since I was pregnant!"

I was also dry as a bone downstairs and thought, "Eh, I'm not pregnant, obviously." I also had a temperature of 36.6 (normal for me) in the morning while I was sick and I thought, "Eh, not PG. Not with that BBT!"

BUT. Little things... A weird tingling feeling in my labia while I'm minding my own business doing nothing. I know I don't have diseases and neither does my BF. It felt like a blood flow thing. And today, it's like someone turned on a tap because I am flowing down there like, "WHUUUT?" You know when it flows when you're lying down doing nothing that there's a lot.

Then there's the biggest symptom, to me. My sister said it could be psychosomatic. I agree, it could be, but I'm pretty good at picking that sort of thing out because I'm very in tune with my body.

I haven't been in serious endo pain for four or five days. Usually in the week leading up to my period I am taking two doses of painkillers a day to deal with the agony. I haven't had any other than low doses before bed to make sure I don't have violent withdrawal symptoms.

So, I don't know. Instinct says I am pregnant, but I have been wrong plenty of times before due to mental distress following my miscarriage. I spoke to my new doctor today, it's basically "Cross my fingers" time and wait for the best.

So waiting. UGH. I hate waiting! But I have to. I figure it's best to come hang out with women that'll get where I'm at right now!

Cheers,
A.

Oh, I forgot a couple of signs:

- Food tasting extra good. OH GOD. Food tastes so amazing right now.

- Orgasms rocking. They're just beyond good.

- Hungry all the time. Gimme all the food. But only the food I feel like eating.

Again - these are all *highly* possibly not what I think they are. Could be psychosomatic. But in concert with everything else, it's eyebrow raising.

Either my ovulation hormones have gone crazier than I thought, or I'm carrying a little passenger.

How many dpo are you now? I remember having a cold when I'd conceived and didn't know yet I was pregnant. Hope the waiting isn't too terrible for you! I'll be stalking and keeping fx for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->