NTNP since March,........

MUNursing

Reaction score
Hello! My husband and I decided at the end of Feb to start "NTNP". As the months go by however, I am getting more and more anxious and want to become pregnant now. I have had what I thought to be symptoms this past month but AF showed her ugly presence 2 days before she should have?? Last month she showed up 1 day before expected. So, needless to say, I was a bit disappointed. I have been off of my BC since last August so my body should be well adjusted, and even though I started 2 days ago, my Dr. still encouraged my to take a test which was neg. I wish I knew just what to do:(

I know it's hard and disappointing but it's completely normal for TTC to take time. Each cycle there's only Between 20-30% chance of getting pregnant, that drops to 15% if you're over 35. Keep positive, 85% of couples conceive within their first year of trying. Are you definitely ovulating when you think you are? What are you doing to track your cycle? Maybe you could do more to track things if it would help you feel more in control or more patient. But then you don't wanna get stressed with it all too I'm sure. Best of luck, hope it happens for you soon. We conceived DS on our 4th cycle- good luck :)

^WSS.

I completely understand though. Even though it's considered normal and healthy for it to take a whole year to conceive, when you're in the middle of that year is feels like FOREVER. You start to believe it will never happen. My first pregnancy took 7 months (sadly, that was not a sticky bean) and then my son took another 5 months after my miscarriage. At the time that felt like a million years had gone by. With every period I imagined my ovaries getting tinier and emptier.

It's only in looking back that I realize that it happened for me within the acceptable time frame. And when you consider that my average cycle is over 40 days long, that is not too shabby.

I hope you get your precious little bean soon! Hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->