NTNP this month, trying the more relaxed approach.. whos with me? CD 7

321mummy2b

Jayden's Mommy
Reaction score
As the title says, either had a mean evap or a chemical last month so gonna take the relaxed approach and do the no testing early!, no OPK's/charting :) Buddy? :flower:

weve just had our first baby and on wednesday shell be 8weeks. Were now ntnp as we are desperate for another to join her!! unfortunately i am extremely eager and ive already done about 6 pts lol as my periods have not returned yet i have no idea where i am lol would be lovely to keep in touch and see how we get on xxx

1st day pill free today so it may take a while as we are not very 'active' so I am taking the relaxed approach for no3. Going for the what will be will be outlook (for now!) good luck everyone xx

I had a chemical pregnancy last month (BFP on 19th September, spotting on 23rd, heavy period on 25th)

I also had a M/C back in May but this month we're NTNP stroke TTC.

I know that I am currently fertile so we've been spending a lot more quality time together LOL! But we're not doing anything else (no testing or temping - I don't even really know what testing and temping is :wacko:)

I am due on around 25th October, if my period is late then I will not test until at least 8th November.

I am not holding out much faith this month though - surely I couldn't be lucky enough to get pregnant that quickly again after a chemical?

I am currently CD 16 so a bit further on than yourself OP but always happy to make a new buddy !

xxxx

Hello Well i would love to wait. .i'm CD 9 today (Oct 12), i should ovulate tomorrow i think... i'm not temping or opk.. my bf doesn't want to "try" but we both desperatly want a baby. He doesn't even want to know when i'm ovulating so it's hard to plan :) especially since we're not currently living together hahaha He's moving in but not until Jan. We are supposed to spend the night together tomorrow so hopefully we get lucky :)

This is cycle #2 off of bcp, i ovulated on schedule which was exciting.

Well good luck ladies!!!

Kim

we've been trying since april and i've decided to be more cool about it, i was starting to get really stressed so this month i'm not charting or anything. taking agnus castus and EPO and that's it! :D

i have really long cycles and i think i missed my fertile time last month because of over thinking. erratic temperatures (i wake up a lot through the night) made it look like i had ovulated, FF gave me cross hairs and i thought i was in the 2WW. SO moral of the story - RELAX. we're just going to make sure we BD at least every second day and we should have it covered.

nice to meet everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->