NTNP until TTC starts in November

Bentlee

Keep calm and mommy on!
Reaction score
:happydance:

what a great section in a forum! I'm in a German forum as well, but there are not many ppl, who are not trying to conceive, but not taking any birth control either. I stopped taking bcp in the middle of May this year and since I'll be done my studies in the end of September we decided on trying to extend our family soon. :thumbup:

I'm in the middle of my TWW, should get my period on Sep 1st. Do you have a shortcut for that particular day? Couldn't find one on the list though.

I would love to get know other girls in the same or a similar situation since it is so hard to wait these next 3 months until I can officially try :)

-Bentlee

Hi bentlee. I just stopped taking my bcp and af is due on sept 1 as well. Although it will be my first cycle so who knows if it will show up. At the moment we are not doing anything to try other than :sex: if nothing happens by November, we will be ttc as well.

Hi bentlee. I just stopped taking my bcp and af is due on sept 1 as well. Although it will be my first cycle so who knows if it will show up. At the moment we are not doing anything to try other than :sex: if nothing happens by November, we will be ttc as well.

Hi Kerry.. wow that's amazing that we have the exact same dates :happydance: So now we can wait together.

How old are you? You are from Ohio, right? Never been there.. unfortunately.

what a great section in a forum! I'm in a German forum as well, but there are not many ppl, who are not trying to conceive, but not taking any birth control either. I stopped taking bcp in the middle of May this year and since I'll be done my studies in the end of September we decided on trying to extend our family soon. :thumbup:

I'm in the middle of my TWW, should get my period on Sep 1st. Do you have a shortcut for that particular day? Couldn't find one on the list though.

I would love to get know other girl in the same or a similar situation since it is so hard to wait these next 3 months until I can officially try :)

-Bentlee

Hey you commented on one of my posts today and i just found yours and well we are in the same boat. I too will be starting to actually TTC in November we are currently NTNP and wanted to get as close to paying off debt as possible and November is the month i want to start TTC for real. If you want to be TTC buddies let me know.:flower:

I would love to get know other girl in the same or a similar situation since it is so hard to wait these next 3 months until I can officially try :)

-Bentlee

Hey you commented on one of my posts today and i just found yours and well we are in the same boat. I too will be starting to actually TTC in November we are currently NTNP and wanted to get as close to paying off debt as possible and November is the month i want to start TTC for real. If you want to be TTC buddies let me know.:flower:

I would love to :hugs:

Hello! Sorry it's taken me a while to respond.

I am from Ohio. Don't worry you haven't visited. It's not that exciting! Also, I am 32. I was on bcp for 15 years. Don't even know if these ovaries will start back up!

So I'm very confused at the moment...I took my last bcp about a month ago and af visited right after. I was due for it to return on the 1st but 2 days ago I got a very light flow/spotting. I'm trying to figure out if this is af early or something else.

Hello! Sorry it's taken me a while to respond.

I am from Ohio. Don't worry you haven't visited. It's not that exciting! Also, I am 32. I was on bcp for 15 years. Don't even know if these ovaries will start back up!

So I'm very confused at the moment...I took my last bcp about a month ago and af visited right after. I was due for it to return on the 1st but 2 days ago I got a very light flow/spotting. I'm trying to figure out if this is af early or something else.

That's funny. I'm due for this month's AF on Sep 2nd (28 days cycle) and I had a very light spotting yesterday, too. But nothing ever after. So what does that mean now? I'm still hoping for a BFP for the two of us though :angel:

Kerry, how are you doing? November is getting closer!

Lots of baby:dust: for you!

Hi! Nothing too exciting yet. I had, what I hope, is my first true cycle after coming off bcp. I am supposed to be ovulating soon. Bought some cheap opk strips online and so far all negtive. I'm leaving town for a couple nights and so worried I'm going to ovulate when I'm gone....don't want to miss prime baby making time!

How are things with you?

I'm probably ready to ovulate these days, too. Lots of cm so far, but no :sex: this cycle cause of my wedding in July next time :lol: Can't wait for November though :happydance:

I hope you have a good time out of town anyways :kiss:

Well I head home tomorrow and luckily my opk tests have been faint lines so that means I'm going to o sometime soon. Ill be testing in the morning before I leave. Keeping my fx I can make a healthy egg!

Got my positive opk last night so made sure to get in some baby dancing...and the wait begins. Also got a prenatal vitamin prescription and it was so much cheaper than just buying over the counter. How's it going with you?

I'm probably ready to ovulate these days, too. Lots of cm so far, but no :sex: this cycle cause of my wedding in July next time :lol: Can't wait for November though :happydance:

Hope you o soon too so you can have some safe fun! Hope wedding planning is going well.

hey hey.. wedding planning is kinda on pause right now, since I'm looking for a new job and that is so exhausting. Seems like I either have too much qualifications or too little, but none of the companies seems to give it a try with me :( It's so frustrating.

Hope you are doing better? Lots of baby:dust: to you! :kiss:

Omg...this waiting is the worst. I've got a couple more days until I test. I've been very tired, but trying to figure out if it's because I'm stressed at work or if it happened. We've only been trying a few months but I'd love to be able to tell people astound christmas. I'm sure I'm getting way ahead of myself, but this 2ww drives you to think crazy things!

Hope you have some luck in the job hunt. All things will work out. Fx for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->