Nuna!!!

jen1604

Reaction score
Got an email from Mamas and Papas this morning saying at the beginning of March theyre bringing out a new pram called a.....nuna!!I guess they thought the Luna was so successful they'd only change 1 letter of the name.
Here's a link https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-nuna-buggy-yellow/102901700/type-i/
What do you think?I really dont like it xx

i don't like it either! for me personally its too close to the ground and i don't like the colour x

I dont like it either... theres something odd about it. Cant put my finger on it

Hmmmmm, I am not too sure on that one, the colour is not right, if it was higher and the wheels were a bit bigger it could be OK . . . . but as it stands I don't like either. x

eeeewww its weird!

wheels are too small, its too low to the ground and it looks like they are trying to use the bugaboo style seat.

I was on M&P website earlier and saw this. Wasnt impressed, colours ok.

I put it into e-bay all i cud find was the matchin highchair that is the same price as the pram :saywhat:

V xxxx

not i dont like that, the wheels are way to low to the ground, when you go up a curb it would scrape the floor as wheels are so small and very very wide

Lou
xxx

It reminds me of that little wall-e robot disney thing?x

Dont like it at all, but i didnt like the Luna either when i first saw it but it grew on me.

Yeah it does look like that Wall-e!! lol

I think its awful

Shame these companies can't stop on the singles and start designing decent doubles!

No dont like it , but i spect if it had different colours it wouldnt be so bad , although it does look to low to the ground.

I'm guessing they will bring out other colours..?

Maybe help a little, its just odd looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->