Nurseries

L

Laura--x

When did you start decorating yours ?

im Soo eager to start !! I think we're going to start buying stuff in the next few weeks then i was hoping to start around the 12/14 week mark, but i still think thats way too early ? I just can't wait to start !

Im starting mine soon, prob in october sometime, I would start when your ready theres no harm in being super organised :)

I have only just started buying stuff now not much though have been too nervous up until now.

I started mine at 29 weeks which was alittle of a struggle but bought all the stuff around 23-24 weeks.

I still have piccies to hang just waiting for some motivation lol ! xx

I've started planning stuff, but we still have some major re-arranging to do before we actually take action. I guess there's no harm in being prepared early though! It's one less thing to do when you're too tired and big to do it later!

wow ! i dont think i have the patience to wait that long !

im just thinking of how lazy im going to be in the third tri :D ( im a lazy person :p ) so would rather to do it whilst im eager and got the energy too, but i dont wanan feel stupid for doing it too early

I didnt even buy my cot until saturday and now it is under my bed!! im really not that organised but its slowly coming together and its nice to have something to do/buy every week.

x

wow ! i dont think i have the patience to wait that long !

im just thinking of how lazy im going to be in the third tri :D ( im a lazy person :p ) so would rather to do it whilst im eager and got the energy too, but i dont wanan feel stupid for doing it too early

I guess there's no harm in you planning stuff from now. It's still quite early for you, but if you feel comfortable to get the ball rolling from now, then go for it!

DH started on ours this weekend in the sense that he brought all the stuff (paint, filler, brushes etc) on saturday and started sanding the woodwork down yesterday. We've gotta do it in bits though coz of working so will take us about 2weeks to prep and paint then I have a couple of weeks to spend money on it and get everything to make it pretty

we started ours when i was around 32 weeks and its finished, so excited

Haven't even started mine yet, too busy with work etc... Although we have the decorations and criba nd changetable. Just need to get the room painted and I can start setting it up.

Basically whenever you have time you should start! Its fun, I love looking through all the things I have, I would love for it to be set up now.

Started buying around week 32 (afte babyshower) finished nursery around weeks 36 - 37

this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am excited. Can you tell?? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->