• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nursery Photo's + Letter's & Random Stuff..

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies:flower:
Last week and this weekend I painted some letters for our nursery.. My mom got me them for easter, they say 'baby girl' and painted them in pink and brown glitter paint :)
I know I've already posted a picture of my nursery so far, but just thought I'd show you so you can see the matching colours :cloud9:
Haha..

View attachment 610275
Here's Jordyn's nursery

View attachment 610273
And here are the letter's I painted :).. There going right above a window right when you walk into the room..

Also, just wanted to show you all the bassinet OH's mom got us for easter.. It's owl themed, dosen't go with her room.. But it will be in our room :)
It vibrates, play's music and has a little light !

View attachment 610281

Here are my baby shower invitations, it's on May 21st.. It's strawberry shortcake theme since that's what I wanted my nursery to be, but I couldn't find a lot of stuff strawberry shortcake ! So my mom's nice enough and remembered and made it the baby shower theme.. (Even though the invitations don't look very 'strawberry shortcake-y) lmao..

View attachment 610285

Here's a picture of our puppy Damien, there's one where he's a puppy and another one is from last week.. He's so big now ! And also, me and OH have a big cichlid fish tank, it's a 125 gallon and we have about 20 fish.. OH is obsessed with fish :haha: It's right infront of our new table so we can watch the fish while we eat, it's pretty awesome ;)

IMG-20121128-00020.jpg
Damien when he was 2 months

Dame.jpg
Damien now, he's a beast.. and he's a spaz.. He gets these hyper attacks and books it around the house for literally 10 minutes.. it's crazy:haha:

IMG-20130429-00060.jpg
Fish tank

IMG-20130429-00061.jpg
Colourful fishies<3 Lol

And lastly, we FINALLY got a table.. Don't ask why i'm posting this, I'm just proud haha.. I wanted this one and it was $200 at wal-mart, they got all their new spring stuff so it went on sale for $100, my OH surprised me with it one day when i came home from school:happydance:

View attachment 610301

Hopefully all these pictures work.
Just wanted to share with you ladies :)
Has anyone else started their nursery or picked out a theme?
Does anyone have any fur babies they want to share?
We also have a 8 year old pitbull, everyone thinks their 'vicious'..
But it's all on how you raise them, she is the sweetest doggy in the world and wouldn't hurt a fly !
Her name is angelO:)

IMG-20121203-00028.jpg

Dammit !
I don't know why some of my photo's don't work..
So frustrating :wacko:

Can't see most of them :( But I would just like to comment on your pitbull! I totally agree with you :) I have a pitbull and a rottweiler and everyone thinks they're horrible, but they're the loveliest dogs! They're protective and loyal, I love them :) Haha :flower:

So true 17pregnant !
Is yours a male or female? :)
How old is he/she?
They're so kind, angel has never bitten anyone ever..
She runs up to cats and just sniffs them, a cat swiped her one day and she had a nail in her cheek, poor thing ! Lol
I think she will be gentle with the baby.
Our old neighbours had a newborn baby and angel licked her, lol !
Then she'd sit right beside her carseat and if she'd make a noise angel would let us know, it was cute<3 lol

So true 17pregnant !
Is yours a male or female? :)
How old is he/she?
They're so kind, angel has never bitten anyone ever..
She runs up to cats and just sniffs them, a cat swiped her one day and she had a nail in her cheek, poor thing ! Lol
I think she will be gentle with the baby.
Our old neighbours had a newborn baby and angel licked her, lol !
Then she'd sit right beside her carseat and if she'd make a noise angel would let us know, it was cute<3 lol

My Pitbull is a girl and she is about 2 now :)
Oh I know they're the kindest dogs ever! My girl loves our kitty, cat doesn't like her though :( I think she will be gentle with baby too, pitbull's used to be known as 'nanny dogs' because back in the days they would protect and look after any new babies in the family.
Oh Angel sounds adorable! So gentle :) People only think they're vicious because owners have mistreated them and of course they're big strong dogs, but it's not in their nature <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->