nursery struggling with nappies!

L

Laura12355

OH is putting the pressure on to switch but I REALLLY REALLLY dont want freddie to have stinky paper nappies!

I've sent him in Issy/flip/bgv4 and hes leaked through all of them.

What do you think it could be?!

I have him in flips for 3-4hours with no leaks and nursery said they change him every 2-3 hours so i cant understand it.

Has anyone else had this trouble? Or know if a better nappy I could send him in?

x

Not sure what they are doing wrong, I send Lo in bambootys and they haven't complained but I always put bg v3s in the bag as they are quick and easy for them to put on him.

have your BGv4s been washed a lot? I just got some new ones last week, and didn't prep them properly before mixing them in with my older ones, and I'm getting leaks for the first time.
My daycare hasn't had any problems with the older BGV4s, I think they're pretty hard to mess up. You could try doubling the insert, to see if it's user error or diaper failure.

Could it be that they're not checking that the inner is all tucked in? My mum always seemed to have problems with leaks until I discovered that when she was putting them on some of the inner fabric was outside the PUL so was able to wick onto the clothes

Could it be that they're not checking that the inner is all tucked in? My mum always seemed to have problems with leaks until I discovered that when she was putting them on some of the inner fabric was outside the PUL so was able to wick onto the clothes

Thats exactly what he problem was!!
Thanks for your reply

I picked him up today so had a look at the nappy and it was hanging out the back so leaked up his back. Fingers crossed all should be well tomorrow :) x

:thumbup: Great, hope that they can get them to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->