• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nursing bras

nmpjcp2015

Raising Baby Sam :)
Reaction score
Any advice on style or brand?

I'm about to start buying bras soon, and there are soooo many.

I have three different styles by Bravado and love them all. That being said, I have G cup boobs right now so I don't have much choice other than to go with specialty bras....can't exactly run out to Target and get one ;)

Lol at person above! Considering my answer was target. I got two really nice (and cute) wired ones from there and I got nursing tanks from walmart. I'm pretty sure I LIVED in the nursing tanks the first 6 weeks... still kind of do... I used to only like wired bras but I think maybe since I went so long without a bra that I got used to no wires and now wired are uncomfortable (though slowly getting used to them again) deffinately suggest nursing tanks if you don't like sleeping in a bra they're so great for night feeds. I'm also a small C if that helps

I use bravado also, I love them even tho I actually haven't tried anything else for comparison. I have size DD, and it's hard to find anything at clothing stores, which is why I wound up going online for the bravados

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->