• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nursing clothes uk

Mrs W 11

Reaction score
Just wondering where is the best place to look for some nice nursing tops and dresses in the uk?

I'm not a big fan of mother care quality and I have a couple of nursing tops from there which I like but they are really thick material so being double layer they are too hot for this weather!

H&m range doesn't look very exciting and nothing online at m&s! Help!!

I usually wear a thin floaty top over a primark strappy vest, pull the floaty top up and the vest down, its very discrete, much cheaper and more choice than nursing clothes. I don't know if this allowed but search Can I Breastfeed In It UK on Facebook, it's fantastic.

TBH I have not found any nice nursing clothes so I do as PP does wear a vest top under my normal clothes and then pull the top up and vest down - nothing gets flashed and you can wear nice clothes again :thumbup:

Thanks girls! I do this a lot with tops, but it's been so hot I've really wanted to wear a floaty or loose dress but I don't have any suitable for feeding. I'm always hot and sticky having a newborn to hold so was hoping for some nursing dresses. I've seen one in h&m so maybe will order it and see what it's like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->