nursing pillows

Tigerlily01

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a completely dumb question, but are there any nursing pillows that work better than others for small-chested women, or do you just prop up on multiple pillows? Many of the ones I've seen online seem kinda low to be useful for someone my size. Any suggestions?

I have a Boppy and honestly didn't find much use from it. Next baby it would probably be great as my boobs aren't as perky as they were six months ago, lol.

When Madeline was born in October the Boppy was useless. It worked better as a donut for my sore bottom. It did just what you said and held her too low. I don't know if it had to do with boob size so much as nipple position. I was a B before, now a D (yeah, crazy BF boobs). Perky boobs mean baby has to be held up to meet the nipple. Don't worry too much though, the longer you BF the lower your nipples get. :)

I used a pillow or two under my arm until she was about two to three months, then the Boppy worked well. By four months she preferred to be more upright when eating so we ditched pillows/ the Boppy all together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->