• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nursing stool ? needed?

grace10209

Reaction score
HI All
I am due in 6 weeks and am trying to get everything ready. I plan to/hope to nurse my little girl and am wondering about my chair and am hoping to get feedback from experienced mamas.

I got a used glider and gliding ottoman online and now im wondering, Do i need a nursing stool? the ottoman that came with my chair gliders/rocks with the chair but it doesn't LOCK or stop? and its not a nursing stool with a foot rest per say........... Do I "need" to have that too?

or can i make due with what i have?

You can see this one has a foot rest that comes out too (mine does not), Do I NEED this? mine is just a regular ottoman that glides with chair?
https://www.amazon.com/Shermag-Nurs...id=1377606839&sr=1-4&keywords=nursing+ottoman

thanks in advance!

You wont NEED it but it might make looong nights and clusterfeeding sessions a bit more comfortable. If you have the extra cash go for the stool but if not you could make do. I nurse on my couch because we have no room for extra furniture and its sooo uncomfortable but ive managed 3 months!

The one I bought (from a friend) already had a stool with it and it definitely helped with getting comfy. I wouldn't say you NEED it but it is definitely useful x

Totally misread your post sorry (late night reading never good)
This is pretty much what I've got https://www.amazon.com/Stork-Craft-Glider-Ottoman-Espresso/dp/B001IACJQ4/ref=pd_cp_ba_2 and is great. I don't understand the footrest purpose as the gliding stool is great. If you're rocking in the chair and have your feet on the stool, it rocks with you. Definitely wouldn't bother worrying about one with a foot rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->