'O' around 29th july-1st aug - anyone else??

DSM

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So we are trying for number 2 & should be fertile between mon-thurs!! I'm very excited, but im not sure wether to :sex: everyday, every other day or mon & thurs!?!??

Wondered if other's had planned which days or just go with the flow & what will be will be?? (this was our plan but now I want to make the most of my fertile days eekk!)

:dust:

Hi Ladies,

So we are trying for number 2 & should be fertile between mon-thurs!! I'm very excited, but im not sure wether to :sex: everyday, every other day or mon & thurs!?!??

Wondered if other's had planned which days or just go with the flow & what will be will be?? (this was our plan but now I want to make the most of my fertile days eekk!)

I was reading today that its best to do it every day during fertile period, but I think that if you can only do it every second day its still ok!!! there wasnt much difference in the results of the research I read! I think I might be coming up too! I did an ovulation test just before and its more positive than its ever been (not totally positive yet) soooo i think it'll be soon... i'm just not sure how far away it is!! I'm day cd29! so i really hope this is ovulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls. Ill join in on the fun I should be ovulating within the next couple days, I don't use OPK's so it is a guess. As far as your question goes I have read that every other day should do the trick but if you can do it every day then more power to you! Good luck girls!!

I should be Ovulating around the 29th-1st, so I will join you ladies.. I usually try to BD every night during fertile days with the exception of maybe a day.. But that hasnt worked out so far so thinking of trying every other day this cycle.. Baby dust to all!!!

Aw its good to have some buddies!!

I think we are going to try the every other day option & see what happens :-D

Exciting times!!! :)

Baby dust to you all!!

Hey guys!!!

So this is the week we have decided to :sex: every night this week!! Eek

Best of luck to you all!!! See you at the other side LOL!!

Hi all. So I think I have already O'd I really dont know but we only found time to BD one time so I am already counting myself out this month. Good Luck to the rest of you.

Hey, Our plan didn't go the way we thought either LOL!!

I should have been fertile between mon to wed & 'O' should have been Thursday, we only actually:sex: on Wednesday, but I did have the old 'egg white' then so I think it might be ok, let the waiting begin!!!

I have got some AF type pains this morning, I am hoping its nothing though, I don't remember gettings these pains before? strange.

Babylove12 - you not out til the :witch: shows her face. like they say it only take one time, we might be lucky :hugs:

Hope your all ok

Hey, Our plan didn't go the way we thought either LOL!!

I should have been fertile between mon wed & 'O' should have been Thursday, we only actually:sex: on Wednesday, but I did have the old 'egg white' then so I think it might be ok, let the waiting begin!!!

I have got some AF type pains this morning, I am hoping its nothing though, I don't remember gettings these pains before? strange.

Babylove12 - you not out til the :witch: shows her face. like they say it only take one time, we might be lucky :hugs:

Hope your all ok

Thank you! I have been having some little cramps near my sides and my normal sore BBS that happen after O. Good luck!!!

Hi guys!!

How are you all doing?? Anyone tempted to test yet??? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"