O no, my itti addiction is back!!

Vici

Mum to a LTTC princess!!
Reaction score
When i sold off my whole stash (bar a few) to make way for my stretchies and bamboozles, i couldn't get rid of all my ittis. I sold all the mediums but kept the 8 larges i'd been collecting. They weren't fitting her properly so kept them in the drawer. Well they are now almost fitting right and i remember where all my itti love came from :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So now we only have about 5 to go before collecting the rainbow :D

:D Yay! Which do you need?

(Not that I can help, I have my new red SIO all ready to go when Adam wakes up, just hope he lets me put it on... I have a cunning plan, going to let him play with my house keys, they are a very much forbidden pleasure :lol: )

Also, just curious, how long do you get out of a Stretchie, and do you boost it over and above the snap in booster?

:rofl:

I had 3 in small and they didn't work for us, due to Q's shape. i came so close to buying some at the baby show but i resisted!

I need Jade, Rockmelon, Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, Midnight and Chocolate! OK so 6 :D

Ermmm, M, TBH as long as i need. I've never had a leak with a stretchy and a flip wrap! I never boost during the day, just at night, and she can easily go 4/5 hours if i need her too! They are by far my most reliable nappy :D

Ooh- Flip covers fit over stretchies?! I resisted buying some cos I hate wraps buuuut since i've got Flips anyway I might as well... ta Vici!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->