'o" pains ?

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
if you have "O" pains when you are in the middle of "O" or before?
i did a opk test yesterday morning and it was positive (we being bd since sunday) this morning took a other test and the line was there again but more light that yesterday but now i am starting to have big sharp pain on my left sign and i do have "O" pain every month ...so why i had a faint line this morning on my opk?
i will bd anyway until thursday night...:)
may be my HD spermies are catching my wonderful healthy big egg:):):):!!!!!

Hey I hope so!!!! Catch the egg Spermazoids! Catch it!!!!!!!
(Wonder if they can hear me from Sunny Cheshire)????

GL Sweetie!!! Carry on BDing tho!!!!!!! xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well i get cramping a few days before i ov and also on the day and also this month i have it ever since. Not bad cramping.. just feeling something.

But you it can be implantation cramping so you never knows but this normally happens 3 days after ovulation and can take up to 12 days.

So you never know.... Good Luck. I would say you caught your last LH spurlge thats why the LH is lighter and today the egg is released hence the pain.... wooo... go swimmiesx

I also get cramps a few days before O. I am aware that it's when the follicle burst and release eggs. Then when it's done, I believe that ovulation happens after 24hrs.

I dont know how accurate is my info, but this is what my doc tells me.

Good luck

I also get cramps a few days before O. I am aware that it's when the follicle burst and release eggs. Then when it's done, I believe that ovulation happens after 24hrs.

I dont know how accurate is my info, but this is what my doc tells me.

Good luck

but susan i have 26 days cycle ...every website with "O" calculator and even my doctor/OBGYN said i should "O" on CD13 and i also usually have a opk test positive the day before on cd12 so...do you think i should still BD 2 days more after my "O pain day "?

Hiya,

Ive done some research on this in the past and apparently ov pain is a good indicator of ov, however you can experience the pain before during or after ov.

Having said that, ive always imagined i had ov pain before actual ovulation.. now im not so sure...

I would go with the advice above and bd anyway, Good luck! xxx

i sometimes get a bit of back pain or mild cramps a day or so before and then i get more noticeable pains in my sides either just before or just after ive ovulated and then i spot day or so after. If iwas you id just bd for another couple of days just to make sure!!Good luck!

I had strong AF like pains around my suspected O time. The pains were strong for a few days but lingered for as long as a WEEK! FF is thinking I O'd around CD 17 and around CD 20-22 I had CEWCM...

I hope I get the pain a few days b4 cos I got pains this cycle around CD9-10and BD'd most from CD8 to CD14. x

I had cramps the day before my OV and according to FF this fits in with my CM and temperatures. Haven't been doing this for long though. I bet everyone's different as well. I like to think that my pain is the actual releasing of the egg so I should have BD'd the day before on the day and the day after if poss.
Hope you were successful!

but susan i have 26 days cycle ...every website with "O" calculator and even my doctor/OBGYN said i should "O" on CD13 and i also usually have a opk test positive the day before on cd12 so...do you think i should still BD 2 days more after my "O pain day "?

OMG, so sorry.. I just saw this :blush:

The O Pain usually means the follicle bursting, right? If it does, then you are ovulating the time of the pain, and the eggs survive 24 hours after the pain. So BD before the pain is good, also while, and the 2 days after. It's good u BD before as spermies live up to 5 days.

For the 26 days cycle, if you have always good cycles, then you should be ovulating always on

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Either 12 or 13.. always counting 14 days before your next expected period.

Every time u have O pain, either on both sides or one, BD.. I read that we shouldn't rely on those OPKs sometimes

Good luck hun, hope you caught and eggie! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"