O symptoms yet negative opks?

LaurenH2B

Reaction score
I've had very strong ovulation symptoms, such as egg white cm, cramping, backache, high and open cervix, but I've done opks friday, sunday, and today all around 2/3/4pm and all negative, the darkest I had was sunday but still not positive. Could I have missed it on saturday?

confused!!

(i dont know what cd I am as this is my second week off bcp)

I tend to use OPKs in the AM with FMU. Have you done any in the AM?

Maybe you could buy the clear blue smileys & just use one to confirm when the lines look almost positive?

I'm getting all the symptoms but no positive yet!!

Good luck!

No I've never used FMU as I heard LH isn't synthesized in the body until later in the day and wouldn't show until afternoon, but I'm not sure, I feel as though I should be testing more than once every 24 hours though, so I'm kinda worried I missed it?!

I would be the clear blues but it would be soo expensice for me seeing as I have no idea when I'll O. Maybe I'll start doing OPKs twice a day, although I do feel as if I'm ovulating now so it's probably too late for this cycle!
(even if I am ovulating - my body is so out of whack!)

I've always had my smileys in the AM! Maybe buy them next month & just use one test as the cheapie ones appear to be getting darker? It takes the guess work out of whether the lines are the same etc!

My advice would be to BD every other day & you'll catch the egg one way or another!!

Good luck!

X:thumbup:

You should test 2-3 times per day . If you want you can test morning, noon an d evening. LH will show up depending on when the surge is and whether it's the up or down surge. You should get a positive, one or more, then negative or close to positive and then another positive or more. The first positive is the upsurge in which ovulation should occur within 36 hours, and the downsurge in which ovulation should occur in the next 12

Also if you tape them all together on say a white index card you should have a slightly easier time telling which is positive. I always liked the Walgreens brand because there was always 2 lines, which i liked better than one super faint line then watching it get darker, but thats just me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->